Clear All

• No Plans To Sell QPR...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/4117265...tony-fernandes

I cant help but like the guy.

Comment

Fair play to him.

Hope serious lessons have been learned.

Comment

Lost a lot of dosh. On him and the shareholders heads... If the club was sold the debt would have to be too. So in theory for me we are ok.

Comment

Not so sure i believe him .... He looked a little shell shocked .... i for one hope he does stay and builds us back up

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            Not so sure i believe him .
            Weird lie though eh?

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
              Not so sure i believe him .... He looked a little shell shocked .... i for one hope he does stay and builds us back up
              Do you have a complex, daily?

Comment

He spoke quite well imo.

Thing is, if he was looking to sell of course he wont say so because that would knock 50% off the value immediately. Pinch of salt needed here.

Comment

If he was looking to sell, then he wouldn't go on TV and say 'Im not looking to sell' - he'd just ask for the question not to come up I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                    If he was looking to sell, then he wouldn't go on TV and say 'Im not looking to sell' - he'd just ask for the question not to come up I would think.
                    Not necessarily. Firstly, to put it in context this was a snippet from a half hour interview covering his whole career, mainly AirAsia. Secondly, it's HardTalk which if you're aware of the format, no questions are off-limits.

Comment

It did make me think, has anyone ever made a profit out of QPR?

He comes across as a man who has learnt a lot about football and took a kicking for it.... I think he has the right approach but it has cost him a fortune learning

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
                        It did make me think, has anyone ever made a profit out of QPR?

He comes across as a man who has learnt a lot about football and took a kicking for it.... I think he has the right approach but it has cost him a fortune learning
                        Bet Flav and Bernie made a mint.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Weird lie though eh?
                          All i'm saying is people say a lot of things that aren't necessarily true .. for example the dreaded vote of confidence for the manager ...

So lets not be under any illusion because he said something that is carte blanche fact .... i just feel that if a decent offer came in he would take it ...

For the record, i personally would prefer he stays ..

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                            Lost a lot of dosh. On him and the shareholders heads... If the club was sold the debt would have to be too. So in theory for me we are ok.
                            According to some, there is no debt.

No doubt about it, he is the worst chairman in our history.

Blew close to 500 mil pounds in 5 years, all to satisfy his own ego.
                            Now we find our club worse off financially and position ally in the league than the minute he took over.

The bloke is a failure. If he sells the club and takes his debt with him, I will be chuffed.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              According to some, there is no debt.

No doubt about it, he is the worst chairman in our history.

Blew close to 500 mil pounds in 5 years, all to satisfy his own ego.
                              Now we find our club worse off financially and position ally in the league than the minute he took over.

The bloke is a failure. If he sells the club and takes his debt with him, I will be chuffed.
                              Didn't the Board swallow all the debts about a year ago or did I dream that?

Comment

Working...
                              X