Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Millwall travel

1. Default Millwall travel

Right I need to travel back to Brighton after the game next Tuesday so that means I've got to travel back on the train with that lovely lot from Bermondsey will not be wearing colours I should be ok ?

Originally Posted by Leweshoop
    Right I need to travel back to Brighton after the game next Tuesday so that means I've got to travel back on the train with that lovely lot from Bermondsey will not be wearing colours I should be ok ?

3. Default

Their bark is worst than their bite - but I wouldn't risk it, there's always 1 ####-wipe

4. Default

Will be all hot air so don't worry. Sure there will be plenty rangers doing journey

Depends on the score, they always make a fluff when they travel but you'll be fine.

6. Default

Originally Posted by Hertford Hoop
    Depends on the score, they always make a fluff when they travel but you'll be fine.
    They sold out over a week ago - any ideas how many tickets they were given, I don't think we would allow them to have the bottom tier.

7. Default

Originally Posted by wewillbeback
    They sold out over a week ago - any ideas how many tickets they were given, I don't think we would allow them to have the bottom tier.
    What rubbish every side gets bottom tier if they can sell it why should they not

Originally Posted by West Acton
    Will be all hot air so don't worry. Sure there will be plenty rangers doing journey
    There is a surprising number of us south of the river.

9. Default

Cheers guys

10. Default

Just confirm they have both teirs

11. Default

Think they were given 1500. Sold out so they are doing a beam-back to the Den.

Just confirm they have both teirs
    Originally Posted by Shepherds Mush
    Think they were given 1500. Sold out so they are doing a beam-back to the Den.
    Both tiers has got to be more than 1500?

13. Default

Originally Posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    Both tiers has got to be more than 1500?
    They haven't been given the bottom tier.

Fella above reckons they have.

Don't see why they wouldn't?

What are you a man or a mouse ?