• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Fella above reckons they have.

Don't see why they wouldn't?
    Millwall's forums say different
    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 05-09-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Give them the bottom tier at our place and they will be on the pitch guaranteed, no one likes us blah blah blah and all the rubbish that goes with it.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
        Give them the bottom tier at our place and they will be on the pitch guaranteed, no one likes us blah blah blah and all the rubbish that goes with it.
        Would assume that coupled with the additional policing / security costs.

Like I say, I could be wrong though. Would be amazed to see them given the full away end though.

Comment

Fair enough on the ticket site says the upper and lower school end is sold out

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            What rubbish every side gets bottom tier if they can sell it why should they not
            Well because last time they had the bottom tier they were getting over into the paddocks so.....

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Well because last time they had the bottom tier they were getting over into the paddocks so.....
              Not only side do that. Had Birmingham on pitch pinging one of our own few years back should they not get downstairs. Put stewards between paddock and lower away job done.

Really don't get the hype around millwall and they love living off it

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                That's what we employee security for though. We can't just leave parts of the stadium empty when a big nasty club come to visit.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                  Right I need to travel back to Brighton after the game next Tuesday so that means I've got to travel back on the train with that lovely lot from Bermondsey will not be wearing colours I should be ok ?
                  I can hold your hand and put you on the right train at Clapham Junction if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    That's what we employee security for though. We can't just leave parts of the stadium empty when a big nasty club come to visit.
                    Did when we last played them.

Out of interest, do we ever get given both tiers at their place?
                    Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 05-09-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Did when we last played them.

Out of interest, do we ever get given both tiers at their place?
                      Nobody does. They aren't allowed to sell tickets in that lower tier anymore. Got banned years ago

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                        Nobody does. They aren't allowed to sell tickets in that lower tier anymore. Got banned years ago
                        Is that because there was trouble when the fans in the lower tiers were only separated from the home fans by some stewards...

On a separate note, can you really be banned from selling tickets in your own ground ? Think you can be advised by the police not to open a section but banned ?
                        Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 05-09-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Not only side do that. Had Birmingham on pitch pinging one of our own few years back should they not get downstairs. Put stewards between paddock and lower away job done.

Really don't get the hype around millwall and they love living off it
                          Totally agree with you btw but that's why they won't get it. I don't agree that they shouldn't though

Comment

They do open downstairs at theirs on a occasions. We had it few years back

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
                              Right I need to travel back to Brighton after the game next Tuesday so that means I've got to travel back on the train with that lovely lot from Bermondsey will not be wearing colours I should be ok ?
                              They will all be heading London Bridge way I'd have thought so if I was you I'd go the bush to Clapham - Brighton as I don't think there is a Clapham to Bermondsey train

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                                They will all be heading London Bridge way I'd have thought so if I was you I'd go the bush to Clapham - Brighton as I don't think there is a Clapham to Bermondsey train
                                That's the way I normally go so normal way then, brightonr thanks for the offer hahaha,

Comment

Working...
                                X