Millwall travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    That's what we employee security for though. We can't just leave parts of the stadium empty when a big nasty club come to visit.
    I was at the game when wall last visited lr. We should definitely not allow too many here. Its easy to play it down mate but I watched them pile into out family stand throwing plenty of punches. We couldn't deal with them that day and there were some big blokes
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
      That's the way I normally go so normal way then, brightonr thanks for the offer hahaha,
      I always go to Clapham, then East Croydon etc and don't recall seeing many there last time.

Comment

last time they were here they caused chaos didnt they? think it was the promotion season under warnock but i remember them walking up shepherds bush green chanting and they apparently fought with qpr fans after the game. would be surprised if they're sold both tiers anyway.
        don't clubs normally hold away fans back after a game if they reckon theres gunna be trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          last time they were here they caused chaos didnt they? think it was the promotion season under warnock but i remember them walking up shepherds bush green chanting and they apparently fought with qpr fans after the game. would be surprised if they're sold both tiers anyway.
          don't clubs normally hold away fans back after a game if they reckon theres gunna be trouble?
          Think that was more of a straightener as they thought we had got big big for our boots so put on show of force.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I was at the game when wall last visited lr. We should definitely not allow too many here. Its easy to play it down mate but I watched them pile into out family stand throwing plenty of punches. We couldn't deal with them that day and there were some big blokes
            Man up ffs

I was also at the game and it was much a do about nothing.

To many precious queens on here it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Think that was more of a straightener as they thought we had got big big for our boots so put on show of force.
              QPR lads slapped a few Millwall at Baker St a few months before prior to an away game so as you say it was a big show of strength.

Comment

Hope they do have both tiers. Much rather it full of away to ramp up the atmosphere a bit than the bottom tier be sat empty.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  Played them once after that. Draw at home when they brought loads that didn't have tickets.

Comment

They're probably already sniffing around for tickets in the home end.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Doing the journey back myself......no worries

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        They're probably already sniffing around for tickets in the home end.
                        Not a chance, even if they were top of the league that wouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          There is a surprising number of us south of the river.
                          True dat
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Lewes ,if you`re that worried about a load of lovely lovely geezers wearing flat caps ,coming up to Town from Kent ,i dont know how would you have coped in the 80s !!!
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I was going to football in the 80s, I'm not worried I just can't be bothered with all the faff also I'm traveling on my own millwall fans use the word very loosely are known to be of a bullying type and like to pick off other teams fans I just want to travel to and from the game in no danger of getting my head kicked in by a group of morons ( like anyone I can handle myself in a 1 on 1 situation) just want to travel back after the game without being on my guard and hopefully enjoying 3 pts
                              Last edited by Leweshoop; 08-09-2017, 07:36 AM.

Comment

its only Millwall they not ISIS or the Mongol hordes, they live off this oooooooo its Wall crap. Every club got its hardcore and their hanger ons who talk a good dance.Wall have a lot of the 2nd
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X