Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Absolutely no comparison tbh
    I know Ollie's your dad but his record last year was shocking. It wasn't simply bad.

If he can turn it around great but needs bit more than chest beating and running around for me.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      I know Ollie's your dad but his record last year was shocking. It wasn't simply bad.

If he can turn it around great but needs bit more than chest beating and running around for me.
      To be fair every performance in the league this season, except perhaps Norwich, have been massively improved on the back end of last season.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Decent manager he just needs to take handbrake off his philosophy and add bit of attacking prowess to his armoury and he will do well
        Haha so basically improve in every department then lol
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And that numpty jimmy was great all of the time lol, honestly shows how you are for youre complete nonsense when you think there the same tbh
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Haha so basically improve in every department then lol
            No just attacking

Comment

Thing is the lower down the league you go the more you can achieve by simply being organised. It might suit him, and if he's learned a thing or two..... who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Thing is the lower down the league you go the more you can achieve by simply being organised. It might suit him, and if he's learned a thing or two..... who knows.
                Well it will certainly cure insomnia in the whole of Northampton so that's a positive out of it
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And that numpty jimmy was great all of the time lol, honestly shows how you are for youre complete nonsense when you think there the same tbh
                  Didn't say they were the same Mini Ollie, totally different styles. However aside from opening couple of games we were limp and uninspiring under JFH. Aside from a mini run we were losing left right and centre under Ollie. We were pretty rank under both of them. Overall a depressing season!

Comment

Didn't say they were the same Mini Ollie, totally different styles. However aside from opening couple of games we were limp and uninspiring under JFH. Aside from a mini run we were losing left right and centre under Ollie. We were pretty rank under both of them. Overall a depressing season!
                    Erm probably something to do with finding out who he wants/didnt want! its not rocket science jimmys son

Comment

Erm probably something to do with finding out who he wants/didnt want! its not rocket science jimmys son
                      Don't buy that excuse. A slight dip in form could be brushed aside with that kind of explanation. Not the disastrous runs we saw under Ollie.

Comment

Straight in with a win and clean sheet. Still bleeding boring to listen too

Comment

Good luck to him at Northampton.

Comment

Ingram pulled off some cracking saves
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

The chest beating & not having a clue is going well atm lol

Comment

1 shot on target for JFH and relying on a superb keeper to win the points. Sounds all too familiar. Good luck cobblers fans, you will enjoy listeneing to JFH talking cobblers. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X