No announcement yet.

Clint Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to see him back in a coaching capacity Stan. Right type of attitude that would be useful to have right now, chest beating in a completely different way to Ollie
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Would love to see him back in a coaching capacity Stan. Right type of attitude that would be useful to have right now, chest beating in a completely different way to Ollie
      Agree mate, but we'd be better off having him replace Ollie completely IMO.

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Get him in as manager as was it not him that made Harry keep Traore on and take himself at Wembley? Clearly has a better tactical brain than our highly rated management team.
      Have to agree 73.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        He's already been written off on here as a useless #### of a league 2 manager. He's no Gerry Francis that's for sure, prefers to be held accountable as a frontline manager.
        "prefers to be held accountable as a frontline manager".?

he wont fit in well here then.

ceo, dof, technical director, ambassador, two chairmen all tend to hide behind each other. seems to confuse the fans with all this lot running around the place with little titles above their heads.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
        X