• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill

Where is he playing now.

Without a club

Comment

Even for leadership behind the scenes and nurturing him as future coach, we should get him in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
        Even for leadership behind the scenes and nurturing him as future coach, we should get him in.
        he needs to be brought home.

cannot do any worse than our current defensive coach.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Looking for a job nearer to his hometown Liverpool, is what i read on here a few days back. But agreed, we should pull out all the stops to get him. Great guy.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Keith Curle is trying to get him to join his team
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Apparently family has all relocated to Liverpool and he don't want to move them again so is looking for club around that neck of the woods. If one club could tempt him into some form of role I would say it's us

He's not answer to play though

Comment

An absolute top bloke and would be an absolute asset to our club in every single way. There lies a man who should have a role in the Forever R's set up. A man that was ushered out the door and not looking to move to a so called bigger club.

Comment

Why would you move back to Liverpool

Comment

Clint is a scouser himself?

Comment

after watching snippets of the Tranmere v. Dover game, there could be a position coming up there shortly
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        An absolute top bloke and would be an absolute asset to our club in every single way. There lies a man who should have a role in the Forever R's set up. A man that was ushered out the door and not looking to move to a so called bigger club.
                        agreed and that was a huge mistake made by JFH.

He may be slow in pace, but could read the game and was as brave and committed as they get. some say he cannot do the job now, but I disagree. He could still partner Onuoha and perhaps play in a 3 CB defence and would make a far better captain than the former.
                        Given the injury problems at QPR, perhaps a short term contract would be useful in plugging the gap and also testing his fitness levels.

Comment

Clearly still in decent nick and as he is now he is still better than lynch.

Comment

Clearly still in decent nick and as he is now he is still better than lynch.
                            no argument from me on that. He is also better nick than Caulker, so as I said, a short term contract could be the answer until the latter gets back into shape and Hall recovers from his injury.

So come on Ollie and Les.

Comment

Clint is a scouser himself?
                              Yes I know, but he had escaped!

Comment

Working...
                              X