No announcement yet.

Undecided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember that in this context such divisive terms as 'happy-clapper' and 'realist' were originally coined by the self-appointed 'realists' themselves - seeking self-flattery - and are therefore complete one-sided misnomers. Of course the more accurate definitions are simply optimists and pessimists - characteristics which are most likely congenital and thus immovable - hence making most rational R's debate an ultimately futile exercise. Not that this ever deters most of us!

Welcome, Undecided!

Comment

Thank you all for your welcoming words. I had discerned a faint polarisation of views!

TV show got me thinking. Perhaps a Noel Edmunds type sequel? Splintery bo77om? WDYTYA? The Waltons! Given Splintery B, #fencesitter?

#notunexpected
      #probablydeserved

So in order to give me a more robust perch, I'll look at the table.........

Oh! Looks like the annual migration south has started early this year. Guess we'll be hearing a lot more from Mr Rebel next season. My Swedish is not good tbf, non-existent but having googled "Oversetter" = translate ? I oversetted "Fitta", and doubt I'll be sending Fraggy a Christmas card.
      Last edited by Undecided; 03-09-2017, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        Thank you all for your welcoming words. I had discerned a faint polarisation of views!

TV show got me thinking. Perhaps a Noel Edmunds type sequel? Splintery bo77om? WDYTYA? The Waltons! Given Splintery B, #fencesitter?

#notunexpected
        #probablydeserved

So in order to give me a more robust perch, I'll look at the table.........

Oh! Looks like the annual migration south has started early this year. Guess we'll be hearing a lot more from Mr Rebel next season. My Swedish is not good tbf, non-existent but having googled "Oversetter" = translate ? I oversetted "Fitta", and doubt I'll be sending Fraggy a Christmas card.
        LOL. In my defence I used to play online games with a bunch of Swedes from Sundsval, and they enjoyed teaching me the finer points of there language
        Welcome to the mad house Undecided
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Exactly. The realist started with krill, Surrey Hoop, myself and qpr dave.

We have grown mightily since then and now comprise of the many.

#we are many
          #wearelegion
          #happyclappingtheclappers
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
          X