Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undecided

Well I've done it. Signed up.

After following the site for some time I've lacked the motivation to tackle the formalities to post.

I've seen the elation that has greeted the start of this season. I am surprised and pleased - long may it continue. But I've also witnessed the short shrift given to doubters, whilst I've wanted to add my view. However, with the International break, and that soon it may be too late, without further ado.....

Over many years I have watched Rangers start brightly filling play off or table topping positions during August and September, flattering to deceive, I believe the phrase is. October dawns, and invariably by Christmas I am looking at mid-table. Our position worsens as the new year wears on. Around Spring a re-awakening brings hope, but I am still looking over my shoulder, counting off games, and calculating the maximum points of the clubs below us.

Of course, this year is always different.

That is why,

I remain,

Undecided.

Well, that's me. Hello all!

your first post could easily be the opening to a tv show haha. welcome to the site though, pm pinkie if you want to join the ollie brigade or hitman34 to be anti tony

Comment

Nice try but there's no such thing as undecided on here. Prepare to be pigeon-holed as a happy-clapper or a realist.

Seriously though, welcome to the madhouse.
      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        Nice try but there's no such thing as undecided on here. Prepare to be pigeon-holed as a happy-clapper or a realist.

Seriously though, welcome to the madhouse.
        Haha, so true

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          Well I've done it. Signed up.

After following the site for some time I've lacked the motivation to tackle the formalities to post.

I've seen the elation that has greeted the start of this season. I am surprised and pleased - long may it continue. But I've also witnessed the short shrift given to doubters, whilst I've wanted to add my view. However, with the International break, and that soon it may be too late, without further ado.....

Over many years I have watched Rangers start brightly filling play off or table topping positions during August and September, flattering to deceive, I believe the phrase is. October dawns, and invariably by Christmas I am looking at mid-table. Our position worsens as the new year wears on. Around Spring a re-awakening brings hope, but I am still looking over my shoulder, counting off games, and calculating the maximum points of the clubs below us.

Of course, this year is always different.

That is why,

I remain,

Undecided.

Well, that's me. Hello all!
          Welcome to the board,

We are either happy clappers or realists but. I must congratulate you on bringing a third option/ outlook.

#fencesitters
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Welcome undecided The wonderful world of following the mighty hoops
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              your first post could easily be the opening to a tv show haha. welcome to the site though, pm pinkie if you want to join the ollie brigade or hitman34 to be anti tony
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Welcome onboard undecided
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Välkommen. Om du väljer att översätta denna text så
                  är min gissning att du har för mycket tid alternativt är mycket nyfiken. Vad stämmer bäst för dig? Eller kan du inte bestämma dig?

Comment

Google översätter.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                      Välkommen. Om du väljer att översätta denna text så
                      är min gissning att du har för mycket tid alternativt är mycket nyfiken. Vad stämmer bäst för dig? Eller kan du inte bestämma dig?
                      Fitta
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Hang on a second, there's three groups, happy clappers, doom mongers, and the realists are in the middle. Doom mongers can't be realists, can they? Anyway, welcome Undecided, join the QPR Goals comp, your predicted scores will show how undecided you are! Actually, could all three groups be among the prizes?
                          Last edited by Olly; 03-09-2017, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Fitta
                            Often the obvious reason, but not this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                              Hang on a second, there's three groups, happy clappers, doom mongers, and the realists are in the middle. Doom mongers can't be realists, can they? Anyway, welcome Undecided, join the QPR Goals comp, your predicted scores will show how undecided you are! Actually, could all three groups be among the prizes?
                              Not in my experience. This is a forum of extremes.
                              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Working...
                              X