Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully a sell out

Comment

This is my club. This is why I love QPR. Wasn't able to make it today but what's happening today is absolutely fantastic.

Well done my club, the people getting involved and everyone else contributing to the event. You wouldn't get something of this nature, showing such love, down at one of the bigger football clubs.

What ever anyone feels about Tony for the on the field stuff, he's played a huge part in today

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
        This is my club. This is why I love QPR. Wasn't able to make it today but what's happening today is absolutely fantastic.

Well done my club, the people getting involved and everyone else contributing to the event. You wouldn't get something of this nature, showing such love, down at one of the bigger football clubs.

What ever anyone feels about Tony for the on the field stuff, he's played a huge part in today
        Put your tin hat on, over to you hitman
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

This is so touching and brilliant to watch.
          So proud of rangers, evil les and uncle bungle and everyone else involved just to look good for the telly.

Comment

Haha quality kev
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post

Couldn't agree more.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It's a shame some on here have to make sarcastic, " clever " comments about this? Really hope they donate for each negative post. I am really enjoying it. Proud to be an R and well done Tony, Sir Les Et al. More than willing to take any sticks and stones of abuse. Also, this is one televised game when the team playing the QPR strip cannot lose.

Comment

For anybody who doesn't know you can watch it on Pick on Freeview.

Comment

Very proud of the club. Tony and Les are doing us proud!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      call my cynical, but would half that famous lot show up to play if there was no tv coverage?

stinks of a look at me look at me i'm doing this for charity moment.
                      Oh no, you rude boy!.... If you don`t stop it, that lot you are refering to will play for us against Ipswich!..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Clint doesn't care if its a charity game

Comment

Get Clint Hill in!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Great to watch and proud of the club today, hope lots was raised for this oh so close tragedy
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

sign up Olly Murs, that side of the foot cross for the 2nd goal - classic!
                              I wish Mackie and Washington had such skills lol.
                              very proud of QPR and so nice to see us get some amazing publicity for the hard work done for the community.

Comment

Really proud to be qpr exactly what this club is all about. Community. Well done everyone connected with qpr and I hope that this game goes to show in some small way that those affected are not alone. #weareqpr #wearewestlondon #hollowaysblueandwhitearmy

Comment

Working...
                                X