No announcement yet.

Game 4 Grenfell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great cause for those poor poor people and top marks for the club for putting it on.

Was going to go and bring my girls but can't get time off work

Can see where hits is coming from though with these bloody so called celebrities doing their bit, I wonder how many of them have actually put their hand in their own pocket and donated. They will all get browny points for playing no doubt

Comment

I'm hoping to tug Cheryl Cole or Rita Ora that's why I'm going. If I don't get my end away with one of them and end up in the Sun on Sunday I will be well p issed off

Comment

How many fans would have turned up to watch 2 teams made up of past and present hoops? Its a world where celebrities are key to events like this, just hope plenty is raised for a very worthwhile cause and the club gets the respect it deserves
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

My understanding is that the tv bit came much later, so I would say SKY are the ones trying to get in on it. Plus the 3000 odd tickets they given to the ones affected is a good gesture.
          The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Plus it's not like anyone is getting paid, taking my kids and they can't wait. Not often your can see some of the older players plus a few celebs.

Comment

My understanding is that the tv bit came much later, so I would say SKY are the ones trying to get in on it. Plus the 3000 odd tickets they given to the ones affected is a good gesture.

Comment

Kind of related.

Comment

L
                  o
                  v
                  e
                  l
                  y

p
                  i
                  e
                  c
                  e

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...-charity-match

jose is playing tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                      Plus it's not like anyone is getting paid, taking my kids and they can't wait. Not often your can see some of the older players plus a few celebs.
                      Totally agree, taking my daughter and wife, so sad what happened and proud of my club. You love your club not about who it signed, stadium size, attendance, league position, financial status, number of cups...but what it does that is truly important and how it makes you feel....
                      QPR a way of life

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        Hes only doing it for the publicity to try and relight his flagging career

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Hes only doing it for the publicity to try and relight his flagging career
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            Boswinga?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Boswinga?
                              Steady 77, that guy would never be welcome back in W12.

Comment

Love what the club is doing here. Proper proud of a proper club.

Comment

Working...
                                X