Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too late now to strengthen the defence....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    We can get a loan in can't we? I've no idea why Ollie wanted to get a winger in when we desperately need defenders
    nope. all done until january

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Shame we didn't put strengthening our defence at the top of our priorities. A couple of decent centre-halves and we'd be a good good Championship team.
      We are a good championship team.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        We are a good championship team.
        We weren't last season and it's early days this season so it remains to be seen. A couple more additions at the back and we would be a very good Championship team.

Comment

Needed to get a RB and a striker. Why did we need more wingers? Crazy window.

Comment

Thought Baptiste looked ok alongside Ned against Hull. Admittedly didn't see the Brentford game and I'm pretty sure he didn't play against Cardiff.

Could do with Hall to come back and Caulker to raise his game.

Comment

Thought Baptiste looked very nervous against Brentford, didn't want the ball at all. Hopefully more game time will build his confidence.

Comment

6 goals conceded in 5 matches is not that bad I think.
                That's 55 for the season - only 6 team conceded less than 55 last season

Comment

Firstly, no new defenders bought in yesterday, is also a way to signal that the players who are at club will be given another chance. A second point: Whether he likes it or not, Curtis Fleming has to work with what he currently have got at his disposal.
                  Last edited by Shania; 01-09-2017, 10:22 AM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                    6 goals conceded in 5 matches is not that bad I think.That's 55 for the season - only 6 team conceded less than 55 last season
                    The same thing struck my mind.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

My dream might eventually come true in Onuoha not starting - if he keeps making mistakes.

Comment

We have 11 defenders for the first team - if you want to sign some you have to get rid of some.

Left: Bidwell, Robinson
                        Middle: Hall, Onuoha, Lynch, Caulker, Babtiste
                        Right: Furlong, Pearch, Osman
                        Do not know what position Hamalainen play

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          My dream might eventually come true in Onuoha not starting - if he keeps making mistakes.
                          I think he is in the last chance saloon now
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I have been a big fan of Tony's but to not sign a centre forward and I mean someone that's done it at this level, not a staines sensation is a huge fu ck up. I watch Leatherhead who are in the same league. They played kingstonians and beat them by 4. Kingstonians defence might as well not been there, no better than a lardy Sunday pub side. I am happy to take risks on these youngsters but you don't just sign them alone and expect them to work out. Talk about chalk and cheese. We should of spent more than our season ticket holders ffs

Lee Hoo's

"early bird season tickets will be available in march, can everyone please buy.

The more that buy early, we can give that money to holloway so he can strengthen the squad"

Dof Les

"holloway can generate money to bring in new players by selling some of the one's that he does not wish to have.

"all money generated is holloways to reinvest in the first team squad."

sales, bowler 1.5/2mil, gladwin and doherty 800k,
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                              We have 11 defenders for the first team - if you want to sign some you have to get rid of some.

Left: Bidwell, Robinson
                              Middle: Hall, Onuoha, Lynch, Caulker, Babtiste
                              Right: Furlong, Pearch, Osman
                              Do not know what position Hamalainen play
                              hamalainen is a lb. still though, that list wouldnt fill anyone with confidence! and anyway, surely there were enough freebies knocking about that we could have picked up anyway rather than just baptiste. hopefully i'm wrong and the defence form a solid unit but they've hardly filled me with confidence over the past 2 years, plus hall has an ongoing problem now so we cant rely on him as much as before

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                [/SIZE]

Lee Hoo's

"early bird season tickets will be available in march, can everyone please buy.

The more that buy early, we can give that money to holloway so he can strengthen the squad"

Dof Les

"holloway can generate money to bring in new players by selling some of the one's that he does not wish to have.

"all money generated is holloways to reinvest in the first team squad."

sales, bowler 1.5/2mil, gladwin and doherty 800k,
                                this, i'm pleased with the signings we did make like scowen whos a brilliant addition and wheeler does look like a natural goalscorer who i can see playing up front for us.

but as you said, the club pleaded for early bird sales to generate money for transfers and even sold more season tickets than they ever expected.
                                i get that we need to generate money to keep the club afloat but dont go saying one thing, do another thing and then moan that fans are moaning

Comment

Working...
                                X