TF tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Rubbish is harsh. We've come off a poor season and most players are tied down decent length contracts so no bargains
    Yeah course, i dont actually mean 'rubbish', just a bad adjective to express that nobody in the country wants to buy a single one of our players.

Comment

This lot could not negotiate their way through a field with nothing in it totally a bunch of Muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        This lot could not negotiate their way through a field with nothing in it totally a bunch of Muppets.
        Yeah, useless bunch of......oh wait

Comment

Hilarious. Couldn't negotiate.....oh

Comment

Why didn't we get a loan a defender from the prem ??
            Well I don't suppose any body from Spurs would want to come would they ? doubt they'd feel welcome when the mere mention of a loan from Spurs gets greeted with hostility and abuse on here

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Why didn't we get a loan a defender from the prem ??
                Well I don't suppose any body from Spurs would want to come would they ? doubt they'd feel welcome when the mere mention of a loan from Spurs gets greeted with hostility and abuse on here
                i don't get it either, i'm very happy with the signings we did make like scowen who looks like he could be our player of the season and wheeler who i've got a feeling will do well but surely we could have picked up a defender on loan from a london club? chelsea for example have a crap load of youth players and i bet they'd have jumped at the chance to loan a defender to us given that we also play 3 at the back and are close to chelsea too so it would have been easy for them to keep tabs on the player loaned to us. doesn't make much sense not to get a defender on loan

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  i don't get it either, i'm very happy with the signings we did make like scowen who looks like he could be our player of the season and wheeler who i've got a feeling will do well but surely we could have picked up a defender on loan from a london club? chelsea for example have a crap load of youth players and i bet they'd have jumped at the chance to loan a defender to us given that we also play 3 at the back and are close to chelsea too so it would have been easy for them to keep tabs on the player loaned to us. doesn't make much sense not to get a defender on loan
                  Why do we want to loan a crap player from Chelsea? Do we need any more crap players.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Why do we want to loan a crap player from Chelsea? Do we need any more crap players.
                    have you seen some of the players to come out of chelseas academy in the past few years?

Comment

Working...
                    X