deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    10 years yet your sign up date is just over 8 years ago.
    I am happy that my prescence has had some form of impact on you, seeing as your attempts at abuse bore the c rap out of most of us.
    I'm so sorry that I don't measure upto to the standards you require in a mod; maybe you should jog on and find somewhere more to your liking.
    For the record, I would be more than happy to continue this via PM, as unlike your good self, I dont require an audience
    I don't remember you froggy when I signed up,did you use a differvent user name back then or did you just come along years later and "become 'a mod

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      Its all good Jeff; Rebel comes from a beautiful part of this World where my late Grandmother grew up, this means I have to tolerate him or she will come back and haunt me
      I don't care if they made a frog a mod,good luck to you,at least I'm confident your gran was a fine intelligent lady
      Last edited by Rebel R's; 01-09-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

No, I was here just after the original site started up. When the board changed my login details wasnt working, so I just read and didnt post.
        I used to split my free time between here and a few other boards, but then decided life was too short and decided to commit to just here.
        Being a mod/admin isnt about just posting, alot goes on behind the scenes to insure theres a forum to post on.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Our friend Ravel Morrison has gone on loan from Lazio to Atlas, Guadalajara in Mexico. Hm....Not sure the temptations of Mexico is what Ravel needs to get his somewhat fading career back on track (If he ever had one).
          Last edited by Shania; 03-09-2017, 07:42 PM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Read that Osayi-Samuel was on his way for a medical and terms then tried to copy n past here before they deleted it !!

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-beat-13557386
            Wonder what was all the mystery over this signing ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Wonder what was all the mystery over this signing ?
              No mystery, oyston just playing the dick as usual.
              Sent the paperwork late on purpose to mess us and the player up.

Comment

Working...
              X