deadline day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deadline day

hope mods don't mind it in this sectiom but hey its deadline day which is always exciting.

few big deals today oxlaide-chamberlain has gone to liverpool for 35m and jota has gone to birmingham from brentford too haha.

according to talksport as well, arsenal did a typical arsenal and bid 92m for thomas lemar but never expected monaco to actually accept, arsenal withdrew their bid when it was accepted though. thats something arsenal do every season, they always bid on a marquee player on the last day of the window which inevitably falls through so arsene can save face, hes really gone from a hero to a villain there.

probably the biggest coup is swansea picking up renato sanches on a season long loan from bayern, think of it as a 19 year old messi or ronaldo going there and thats the kind of scale it is.

birmingham have also put in a loan offer for jack wilshere ... footballs gone crazy

I remember doing this a few windows back and a mod moved it within minutes of it going up

Hopefully a bit of common sense applied and left in this section for the evening, before moving to non-qpr at some point tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      hope mods don't mind it in this sectiom but hey its deadline day which is always exciting.

few big deals today oxlaide-chamberlain has gone to liverpool for 35m and jota has gone to birmingham from brentford too haha.

according to talksport as well, arsenal did a typical arsenal and bid 92m for thomas lemar but never expected monaco to actually accept, arsenal withdrew their bid when it was accepted though. thats something arsenal do every season, they always bid on a marquee player on the last day of the window which inevitably falls through so arsene can save face, hes really gone from a hero to a villain there.

probably the biggest coup is swansea picking up renato sanches on a season long loan from bayern, think of it as a 19 year old messi or ronaldo going there and thats the kind of scale it is.

birmingham have also put in a loan offer for jack wilshere ... footballs gone crazy
      You've obviously never seen Sanches play then! Most over hyped kid in the world, he's bang average hence Benfica tool the money and run and he's been bombed out of Bayern after being booed by his own fans. Messi or Ronaldo hahahaha

Comment

I've no issues with this, sure others won't either
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Deadline day is a sky tug fest. They spout same crap all day. Get all weak at the knee when Harry talks to them out of his motor every year.Ok I'm bitter as we not spending biglike I wish we would lol
          Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 31-08-2017, 08:08 PM.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I posted it in another thread aswell, but is Peter Crouch staying at Stoke? We need a striker...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

We already got one giraffe upfront
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  You've obviously never seen Sanches play then! Most over hyped kid in the world, he's bang average hence Benfica tool the money and run and he's been bombed out of Bayern after being booed by his own fans. Messi or Ronaldo hahahaha
                  yeah i agree that hes overhyped and not as special as messi or ronaldo, i've seen him play and apart from a few amazing moments hes pretty inconsistent but still, hes a huge name in the footballing world and was/still is one of the biggest prospects in football

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    yeah i agree that hes overhyped and not as special as messi or ronaldo, i've seen him play and apart from a few amazing moments hes pretty inconsistent but still, hes a huge name in the footballing world and was/still is one of the biggest prospects in football
                    also, swansea paid 4mil for that one season loan........ utter maddness
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Anyone at the ground ? See any famous faces ?

Comment

Jota leaving Brentford could be game changer for them he used to pull their strings

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Jota leaving Brentford could be game changer for them he used to pull their strings
                          So good signing for Brum,club record fee,so I assume a good fee million ?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Very plucky player.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              So good signing for Brum,club record fee,so I assume a good fee million ?
                              Six million in current market thought they would have got more then that. Perhaps Brentford are desperate for the money hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                              X