What the fu ck has happened to us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
    Exactly, appears fans who accept the financial constraints we are in understand the clubs history. Others who are unhappy with the austerity probably were excited by TFs early years of getting Warnock out and MH in and spend spend spend to be a top 10 premiership club and get into Europe .....nothing wrong with the club at the moment, we are doing ok, playing some good football and not paying jokers £80k p/w....lets get behind the club.
    100% agree, could not of worded it better.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Exactly, appears fans who accept the financial constraints we are in understand the clubs history. Others who are unhappy with the austerity probably were excited by TFs early years of getting Warnock out and MH in and spend spend spend to be a top 10 premiership club and get into Europe .....nothing wrong with the club at the moment, we are doing ok, playing some good football and not paying jokers £80k p/w....lets get behind the club.
      What absolute boll ocks. I understand the history of the club as I have been going since late 50's. The clowns in charge have ####ed up big time. It hurts when I see little Bournemouth and their 9000 stadium bidding 25 mil for a player really hits home.

Comment

When did we have ambition....paying Cesar £100k p/w?

Last 20 years ..best year was 2011 that wasn't due to ambition but a great spine plus AT and a fabulous manager ...when that season commenced no one thought we were "ambitious"... Easy to throw words around like saying the moon is made of cheese .repeat it 1000x but still not true ...We've never been truly ambitious apart from when TF first joined but look what happened then.. I still think the SLF approach considering the history and circumstances is the way forward. Wasn't the Fulham song taunting our so called "ambition"...prefer us now to be fair.

Comment

We had a lot of ambition between 2007-2011.

Comment

When did we have ambition....paying Cesar £100k p/w?

Last 20 years ..best year was 2011 that wasn't due to ambition but a great spine plus AT and a fabulous manager ...when that season commenced no one thought we were "ambitious"... Easy to throw words around like saying the moon is made of cheese .repeat it 1000x but still not true ...We've never been truly ambitious apart from when TF first joined but look what happened then.. I still think the SLF approach considering the history and circumstances is the way forward. Wasn't the Fulham song taunting our so called "ambition"...prefer us now to be fair.
            No when Jim Gregory was chairman and we signed Rodney Marsh.6

Comment

We are being left behind whatever spin you put on it

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                What absolute boll ocks. I understand the history of the club as I have been going since late 50's. The clowns in charge have ####ed up big time. It hurts when I see little Bournemouth and their 9000 stadium bidding 25 mil for a player really hits home.
                It doesn't hurt me. It makes me gag to see the obscene amounts being spent. I'm actually glad we are not involved in that.

Comment

Good point ,our owners are fools beyond belief

Comment

No one is saying spend obscene amounts of money jus some would be good.

Comment

For every Bournemouth does it hurt to see 30k + clubs doing worst than us ....
                      City ground
                      Molineux
                      Bramall lane
                      Hillborough
                      Ricoh
                      Stadium of Light
                      Villa pk
                      Carrow rd

Life's so unfair

Comment

Knocker I understand your frustration and share your pain.

Yes we are becoming a better run club which is great but in division 1

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Knocker I understand your frustration and share your pain.

Yes we are becoming a better run club which is great but in division 1
                          Are we in div1???

Comment

One or two years time Bournemouth will end up in same position we are financially and they will plummet through the leagues that's my prediction. They should not be spending £25mil not now not ever and it will only last so long before they drop then let's see if their still regarded as plucky Bournemouth

Comment

Wests we. Can't keep buying low level players after a while we will be relegated

We need some quality coming in during these windows not crazy spending just some spending

Bournemouth can afford this for a player as they get 150 million per season being in the Premier League

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                                Wests we. Can't keep buying low level players after a while we will be relegated

We need some quality coming in during these windows not crazy spending just some spending

Bournemouth can afford this for a player as they get 150 million per season being in the Premier League
                                Brentford sign park players all the time and compete top half of table why can't we

Bournemouth model is not sustainable even with prem money and they will implode there really not a club to be jealous of

Comment

Working...
                                X