Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Still we could be arsenal fans
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Rebuilding is a nicer word for giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          We've basically got owners who no longer care and are simply doing the bare minimum to ensure we don't get relegated, while they wait for the go ahead to build a new training ground and stadium to raise the value of the club and then look for a buyer.

Signing the players we do while charging the prices we do is a liberty tbh. But hey, Loftus Road costs a fortune to run as Mr Hoos keeps telling us.

I wonder if Wheeler will be here in 18 months or will he follow more of Sir Les' signings in hardly having a kick and being loaned out/sold. Surely one of these lower league signings will work out and we'll all hail the new approach. If you throw enough...
          dont think there is a training ground and there is definatly no stadium. the owners are cutting losses as to make it more attractive to potential buyers.

i'm pretty confident that is our situation.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yup... right now it definitely looks like we are just as doomed, as we were after preseason.
            QPR since 1993
            WATRB since 2015
            First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

I would hate to see the finances of some supporters the way they dictate we should spend spend spend. Must literally live on the never never hand to mouth

Comment

Sold my hand to pay for my trainers
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I would hate to see the finances of some supporters the way they dictate we should spend spend spend. Must literally live on the never never hand to mouth
                  with bells on!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    with bells on!
                    I can't afford bells.

Comment

I buy quality. It's cheaper in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        I can't afford bells.

Comment

I suspect the blackpool player will be signed before deadline,he sounds the best of the 3

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            We really have turned into poundland. This will end in one of 2 ways. Even these lower or non league players will turn out to be the best thing ever or we will end up back in division 3. The likelyhood is it will be the latter.
                            Fernandes Beard Hughes and Redknapp have run this club into the ground with their Premiership days of waste. Not on big transfer fees but on obscene wages, paying more than many other clubs including Tottenham. Also, on a scatter gun approach to transfer deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              This is the way the club has been for almost it's entire existence.
                              Exactly, appears fans who accept the financial constraints we are in understand the clubs history. Others who are unhappy with the austerity probably were excited by TFs early years of getting Warnock out and MH in and spend spend spend to be a top 10 premiership club and get into Europe .....nothing wrong with the club at the moment, we are doing ok, playing some good football and not paying jokers £80k p/w....lets get behind the club.

Comment

I agree with Knocker we have no ambition now it's crap sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X