What the fu ck has happened to us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the fu ck has happened to us?

We really have turned into poundland. This will end in one of 2 ways. Even these lower or non league players will turn out to be the best thing ever or we will end up back in division 3. The likelyhood is it will be the latter.

That's the spirit.

Comment

Let`s wait and see.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        We really have turned into poundland. This will end in one of 2 ways. Even these lower or non league players will turn out to be the best thing ever or we will end up back in division 3. The likelyhood is it will be the latter.
        Will you still support the team if that happens then?
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Always one. Knows nothing about the players but passes an expert opinion anyway. League 1 here we come !!!!

Comment

this is who we are now and i prefer it more than the moneybags days, what choice do we have other than getting behind the team and supporting them?

Comment

I don't think there is a division 3 ?

Comment

If we have all accepted we are in a long rebuilding phase and are now a lower-mid table team, why are people surprised when we dont win every game 5-0 and splash 20mil on players?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  this is who we are now and i prefer it more than the moneybags days, what choice do we have other than getting behind the team and supporting them?
                  We could moan like #### about them like spoilt brats withought any foundation whatsoever?

Comment

At least your season ticket willbe cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      If we have all accepted we are in a long rebuilding phase and are now a lower-mid table team, why are people surprised when we dont win every game 5-0 and splash 20mil on players?
                      Iv long since accepted anything better than bottom 3 will be a successful season for us,and know it's non league or cheap lower league players for us,for this season anyway

Comment

It's not that bad yet.
                        When you sign a player fir a full team kit then we should worry
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

This is the way the club has been for almost it's entire existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Will you still support the team if that happens then?
                            As someone who has been going home and away for 55 years or more I think you will know the answer to that.

Comment

We've basically got owners who no longer care and are simply doing the bare minimum to ensure we don't get relegated, while they wait for the go ahead to build a new training ground and stadium to raise the value of the club and then look for a buyer.

Signing the players we do while charging the prices we do is a liberty tbh. But hey, Loftus Road costs a fortune to run as Mr Hoos keeps telling us.

I wonder if Wheeler will be here in 18 months or will he follow more of Sir Les' signings in hardly having a kick and being loaned out/sold. Surely one of these lower league signings will work out and we'll all hail the new approach. If you throw enough...

Comment

Working...
                              X