Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Ahh shame, but oh well!
    I think he was probably referring to the Blackpool lad. I'm still scratching my head wondering why we didn't make signing a defender a priority but ho hum, nothing we can do now until January. Hopefully Hall and Lynch will be back soon. Shame we lost Perch (never thought I'd say that!!) As he's been decent so far this season.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
        Not even slightly funny. Why bother?
        Come on......it was a bit funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I think he was probably referring to the Blackpool lad. I'm still scratching my head wondering why we didn't make signing a defender a priority but ho hum, nothing we can do now until January. Hopefully Hall and Lynch will be back soon. Shame we lost Perch (never thought I'd say that!!) As he's been decent so far this season.
          We have 11 defenders in our first team squad - should be enough
          Bad business to sign more unless you get rid of some

Comment

Blackpool gave paper work over really late even though they said he could travel down to LDN, he's waiting to hear if its gone through. (He posted on his social media account, snapchat) - Was really pissed off by all accounts.

Essentially Blackpool doing the usual.

Comment

Real shame that for any player. Maybe some good grace will be given by the FA and the league on this occasion.

Comment

And it is absolutely silent from QPR, this is the way to act, let them mess about but don't react to it!

Comment

I don't know if anyone has seen the tweet from LoftforWords but it looks like a snapchat from Bright saying the Oystons purposefully f*cked him over by sending the paper work late

https://twitter.com/LoftforWords

Obviously don't know how true that is!
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                    I don't know if anyone has seen the tweet from LoftforWords but it looks like a snapchat from Bright saying the Oystons purposefully f*cked him over by sending the paper work late

https://twitter.com/LoftforWords

Obviously don't know how true that is!

He is not happy, that's for sure...

Comment

The official toe the party line word from QPR will be silence on this - we all know they only like to discuss and announce if and when 'official'...

Comment

knowing our luck, someone else will sign him in january and in 3 years time, he will be worth 30mil
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          The official toe the party line word from QPR will be silence on this - we all know they only like to discuss and announce if and when 'official'...
                          Do you really think Ollie wont have his say on this at some point? - He wont be able to stop himself!

Comment

Originally posted by tkqpr View Post
                            Do you really think Ollie wont have his say on this at some point? - He wont be able to stop himself!
                            I'm talking about the media team, official club Twitter account etc. I Didn't mention individuals? No I don't think Ollie will be able to stop himself.

Comment

Looked nailed on a done deal, and the only people who will blame qpr and not oyston the most hated man in football for the deal not going through are people on here imo.
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 01-09-2017, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X