Comment

One million? Doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
        First team i presume as he cost us £1m so doubt we'd leave him in EDS
        Has the fee been reported anywhere? be interesting to know

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
          Hits please tell me it wasn't people like you he was referring to when tony mentioned receiving abuse? If so that's disgusting mate. If you can't see that we are moving in the right direction then there is something wrong with You! We may not have great defenders but we have 11 and a bloated squad mate think logically!. That position will be addressed come January and the summer give the scouts time to adress situation and find suitable replacements! What you want us to to pay over the odds and panic buy defenders? Onuoha caulker perch Robinson all out of contract in summer you think they will likely get new deals? I don't. So relax enjoy the fact we have great team spirit some decent young players who need our support and are actually playing some nice footy. I know tony makes mistakes but he's trying to rectify them and getting abuse won't help. You rsssss
          I don't even have a twitter account 😂😂😂
          I do all my football talk on here And in the pub only.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This transfer window had a real flavour of building for the future even if the lack of strengthening at the back was a disappointment. I guess with Ned gone at the end of this season, there'll be potential to bring at least two more in at the back and still be paying less in wages. Seems to me the system is working now, the right sort being brought in and longer term planning in place, so if the manager changes we're not stuck with trying to ditch his short term buys and get another lot of short termers in.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              One million? Doubt that.
              Well, they turned down 750k earlier so it has at least to be quite close.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                This transfer window had a real flavour of building for the future even if the lack of strengthening at the back was a disappointment. I guess with Ned gone at the end of this season, there'll be potential to bring at least two more in at the back and still be paying less in wages. Seems to me the system is working now, the right sort being brought in and longer term planning in place, so if the manager changes we're not stuck with trying to ditch his short term buys and get another lot of short termers in.
                Unless they are really thinking of Caulker as a new signing? Him, Lynch, Onouha and Hall I am guessing they thought that they have enough to see them through.

Comment

Ned will sign a new contract partly because someone ,somewhere at the Rs thinks he is God. Cannot see a big queue trying to sign him even on a free.

Comment

Welcome Bright

Comment

• How did this go through if the paperwork missed the deadline. I thought we missed a load of transfers when we had the guy named after footballer stickers sending late forms/ the telex breaking etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                        How did this go through if the paperwork missed the deadline. I thought we missed a load of transfers when we had the guy named after footballer stickers sending late forms/ the telex breaking etc.
                        As long as the registration paper went thro on time the rest can follow medical money ect

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          As long as the registration paper went thro on time the rest can follow medical money ect
                          Oh OK, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Interesting, I know no one has ever failed a Ranger medical, but what if he did, are we still commited to the transfer?
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by amusant View Post
                              Nobody is disappointed more than me for not signing a centre back or two but nobody can knock the club for their efforts and signings

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                                Interesting, I know no one has ever failed a Ranger medical, but what if he did, are we still commited to the transfer?
                                Nope.

Comment

Working...
                                X