Thanks

Comment

Excellent, hopefully that confirms Smithies stays

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
            Excellent, hopefully that confirms Smithies stays
            You'd imagine so,otherwise Lumley becomes our no 1

Comment

Be interesting to see what Southgate would do if a keeper got crocked tomorrow on England duty. He's already excused Pickford due to a strain but did not call up a replacement for him. Further injury to say, Hart, would mean a 3rd replacement keeper would need to be drafted in for Monday. Reality is the third choice is not gonna play, it's a chance to give someone like Smithies an acknowledgement that he's on the radar and introduce him to the set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Be interesting to see what Southgate would do if a keeper got crocked tomorrow on England duty. He's already excused Pickford due to a strain but did not call up a replacement for him. Further injury to say, Hart, would mean a 3rd replacement keeper would need to be drafted in for Monday. Reality is the third choice is not gonna play, it's a chance to give someone like Smithies an acknowledgement that he's on the radar and introduce him to the set up.
                Would imagine that Forster of Southampton will get called up before anyone else.

Comment

i reckon smithies would be in the england squad by the end of the season if he went to a prem club

Comment

Smithies optimistic that he can achieve personal goals at Loftus Road after interest from Huddersfield Town and Bournemouth. Speaking to GetWestLondon about whether he can achieve his ambitions at QPR, he said:

"I hope so. It's a very tight division and I think back-to-back wins soon pushes you up the league, especially in the early stages and I think if we can get that then we'll soon move up towards the top end and there's no reason why we can't be in and around the play-offs.

We went into the international break on the back of a few bad results, which is frustrating but it's a long old season and it only takes a good month to move up the league and things look a little bit more rosy, and hopefully that'll be the case for us."

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...hieve-13732263

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Smithies optimistic that he can achieve personal goals at Loftus Road after interest from Huddersfield Town and Bournemouth. Speaking to GetWestLondon about whether he can achieve his ambitions at QPR, he said:

"I hope so. It's a very tight division and I think back-to-back wins soon pushes you up the league, especially in the early stages and I think if we can get that then we'll soon move up towards the top end and there's no reason why we can't be in and around the play-offs.

We went into the international break on the back of a few bad results, which is frustrating but it's a long old season and it only takes a good month to move up the league and things look a little bit more rosy, and hopefully that'll be the case for us."

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...hieve-13732263
                      Is Alex going to get a kicking for being a happy clapper
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Is Alex going to get a kicking for being a happy clapper
                        Haha can you imagine if one of us posted that on here what alex said, youd be getting crucified by the mongers
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Smithies
                          it only takes a good month to move up the league and things look a little bit more rosy, and hopefully that'll be the case for us
                          I hope Smithies is focusing on our mini league....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            I hope Smithies is focusing on our mini league....
                            Best send him a text Mush, sounds like he doesn't know anything about it
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              Best send him a text Mush, sounds like he doesn't know anything about it

Comment

Like Alex and our best player right now. Keep him as long as we can as he has made a huge difference since replacing Green.

Comment

Working...
                                X