Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddington & Ricky Ranger + acricketer & CCJ

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Something of a risk, never played above league 2 where he has had one decent season and is 26. Hope it works out but can't believe there arnt better, younger players out there for the same sort of money.
    Ok Eeyore

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Something of a risk, never played above league 2 where he has had one decent season and is 26. Hope it works out but can't believe there arnt better, younger players out there for the same sort of money.
    Actually while you're at it (moaning!), take that crest of your off your avatar, you're not fit display it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Hahaha. Love the third hashtag.

That cracked me up ��
      I know. Poor spelling is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        I know. Poor spelling is hilarious.
        Well we know you've had your sense of humour surgically removed.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Well we know you've had your sense of humour surgically removed.
          Sorry,sorry,sorry. Please tell me how to get one. Your posts are hilarious. I wish I could see the world through your eyes. You are so balanced and mature and.... obsequious (look it up) and
          #mustseemsaneandprotecteverythingIthinkisrightnoma tterwhatbecauseIamthevoiceofreasonandIlikehowHitma nintroducedmetohashtags

Comment

Originally posted by TeddingtonRanger View Post
            Actually while you're at it (moaning!), take that crest of your off your avatar, you're not fit display it.
            Ok

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Sorry,sorry,sorry. Please tell me how to get one. Your posts are hilarious. I wish I could see the world through your eyes. You are so balanced and mature and.... obsequious (look it up) and
              #mustseemsaneandprotecteverythingIthinkisrightnoma tterwhatbecauseIamthevoiceofreasonandIlikehowHitma nintroducedmetohashtags
              ok, I will trade you part of my sense of humour for part of your cleverness. I need some to save me looking up big words.

Comment

Working...
              X