No announcement yet.

Fulham splashing the cash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am of the opinion of if we can afford it and it makes sense to spend then we should try to secure targets at the value we put on them. As long as we do not put the club at risk then no problem knocking a few quid out. Warnocks last season was the way to go.

Comment

We really just don't know what bungles allowed to spend.
      I know people think fpp is all a consiracy theory so he can assett strip the club, but its really not.
      Its real and we are severley tied by it.
      As that bloke from lfw n that link posted on here also makes abundantly clear that we are.

Comment

Tbf20 million these days is like buying a loaf of bread to alot of sides.world's gone mad
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Not digging you out hits, but genuine question how can you agree with Brighton's post when you seemingly go out of your way to knock all of our 'frugal' transfer dealings saying we are scraping the barrel etc?
          Never knocked Scowen mate, never knocked freeman or Sylla or smithes even though I wanted Bentley.
          This are good championship players who we got for very reasonable fees.

What I do knock are the el kayati and gladwins of this world. #### pants of so called players from the bottom of barrels.
          The lad from Exeter has all the hall marks of being another. Never played outside league 2. No development left in him at the age of 27.
          I consider sensible fees of anything from out of contract to 3mil for players who will do a bloody good job for us.

No need to spend 8 to 10 mil but we should not be signing trash either just to fill the squad.

Brights last paragraph is also spot on.

I'm rambling now, so I will shut my hole.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Never knocked Scowen mate, never knocked freeman or Sylla or smithes even though I wanted Bentley.
            This are good championship players who we got for very reasonable fees.

What I do knock are the el kayati and gladwins of this world. #### pants of so called players from the bottom of barrels.
            The lad from Exeter has all the hall marks of being another. Never played outside league 2. No development left in him at the age of 27.
            I consider sensible fees of anything from out of contract to 3mil for players who will do a bloody good job for us.

No need to spend 8 to 10 mil but we should not be signing trash either just to fill the squad.

Brights last paragraph is also spot on.

I'm rambling now, so I will shut my hole.
            Fair enough hits
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Tbf Fulham have brought in over 15 mill in transfer sales. Just sold aluko to reading for 7.5 mill.

Comment

Bit soon to write off wheeler Hits. Doubt you knew much about sylla before he pulled on the hoops. Unless you are an avid watcher of the Belgian league

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Bit soon to write off wheeler Hits. Doubt you knew much about sylla before he pulled on the hoops. Unless you are an avid watcher of the Belgian league
                  He is not an avid watcher of the English League is he

Comment

Working...
                  X