No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you know anything of smyth rebel? linfield fans seemed to rate him very very highly

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      do you know anything of smyth rebel? linfield fans seemed to rate him very very highly
      Linfield are in the northern Irish league generally regarded as division 1 standard in Ireland,iv seen the aticles on him,and YES,the people of Linfield regard him highly.I follow Cork city in the Irish premier league and don't follow the northern Irish league,but do know Linfield are one of the biggest clubs in Northern Ireland

Comment

Even though it pains me to say it, our reputation as a club is still not good enough to attract players of Ghoddos`s calibre.
        Last edited by Shania; 30-08-2017, 02:05 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Our reputation as a club is still not good enough to attract players of Ghoddos`s calibre.
          well would you come here if you were a footballer over some of the teams that've been linked with him?

cheers rebs, i'd never heard of him until we went in for him but he looks promising. only thing i knew about linfield is they're the most decorated club in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Even though it pains me to say it, our reputation as a club is still not good enough to attract players of Ghoddos`s calibre.
            Dont think it has anything to do with our reputation. More so to do with the financial situation.

If we were in a position to be spending lots of money, I dont think we would have a problem attracting players like Ghoddos or Dicko.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              You are quite right about Roy Keane,he signed from Cobh Ramblers to Forest for £50,000 ,very big money for a 1st divi on Irish club,shane long came over from Cork city and did well and seanie maguire who I hoped our scouting team would spot went to Preston for £75,000,so YES I agree,maybe
              Yep remember Cloughie saying due to injuries I have had to throw in a player that was playing in Ireland (weeks ago or whatever )
              Year but forget div one then is now premier league
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 30-08-2017, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Ghoddos + QPR = will.not.happen.

Comment

Doesn't anybody remember Ian Stewart little blonde fella wide player good on the ball we eventually sold to Millwall I think

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    linfield are the most decorated club in the world
                    Where did you read that mate?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                      Where did you read that mate?
                      Wickes catalogue.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Doesn't anybody remember Ian Stewart little blonde fella wide player good on the ball we eventually sold to Millwall I think
                        The man with the "Ian Stewarts laugh in" column in Shoot!

Comment

Certainly do, he scored a great goal at Highbury in a 2-0 win
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

think it was Newcastle. Got too big for his boots if I remember correctly, we were not big enough for him. His career took a dive after leaving us
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              Linfield are in the northern Irish league generally regarded as division 1 standard in Ireland,iv seen the aticles on him,and YES,the people of Linfield regard him highly.I follow Cork city in the Irish premier league and don't follow the northern Irish league,but do know Linfield are one of the biggest clubs in Northern Ireland
                              I'd say Linfield are conference level. Cork might hold their own in Lge 1 though...maybe a yoyo team between 1 & 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                I'd say Linfield are conference level. Cork might hold their own in Lge 1 though...maybe a yoyo team between 1 & 2.
                                I agree with you,Irish league (ulster)is on par with the conference over there,so a big step up for the Linfield kid. Cork city and Dundalk are the 2 stand out teams in the Irish premier division (rep of Ireland league),with Cork running away with it this year (mainly because of Sean maguire before he left),and if they were in the English league I would say be midtable league 1 at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X