Saman Ghoddos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saman Ghoddos

We'll have to increase our offer to £3m to stand any chance of getting him. Metz also interested.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/ligue-1-si...increase-bids/

Sorry,that's 3m euros not £ according to the article.

Comment

Looks like a long shot then?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Looks like a long shot then?
        We have signed a striker from Linfield FC.

Won't be anymore strikers incoming me thinks.

Meanwhile, the clunts at the clottage have signed ruins Pedro for 8Mil and have bid 15 mil for Dwight gayle.

Makes me sick
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Meanwhile, the clunts at the clottage have signed ruins Pedro for 8Mil and have bid 15 mil for Dwight gayle.

Makes me sick
          Hang on a min mate. Those clowns down the road (barring last season) have finished 17th or lower for the 2 seasons before that. That is despite them throwing obscene money around (McCormack lofl) for a while now. They are reaping the fruits of keeping a reasonably settled side for a couple of years(having said that they ain't ripping up trees at present). Maybe after our period of stability and careful spending we can start to loosen the purse strings too? We've got to get our house in order and minimise the losses over a set period of time. That's the strength of it. Let them spend what they want, we know as well as anyone spending money doesn't garantee #### all.

Comment

Wish we spend loads of money and could buy players .
            Wpnder what it feels like.
            Its the not knowing and never ever being able to know what it like that gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Wish we spend loads of money and could buy players .
              Wpnder what it feels like.
              Its the not knowing and never ever being able to know what it like that gets me.
              me too... imagine buying a player. hope we spend at least £10m on a striker in the next day or so and then decide that he's useless after 45 minutes of gametime.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                me too... imagine buying a player. hope we spend at least £10m on a striker in the next day or so and then decide that he's useless after 45 minutes of gametime.
                Or...imagine buying a champions league winner and him not giving a flying f*ck about playing!

Signing Jsomeone for mega money doesnt prove he will be a success just because of the price tag on his head ie. Rhodes & McCormack. Who's to say a League 1 or League 2 player couldn't hit the ground running? Look at Dele Alli
                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Not really a striker, more of a wide player and this guy is a CF...

Comment

david wheeler can play up front and looking at his goals from last season hes like a poacher type player who gets into space. should fit into our system well but we badly need another defender

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                      Sorry,that's 3m euros not £ according to the article.
                      Oh well we will definitely be in for him so

Comment

Makes me sick
                        Tbf he doesn't really count,he will be playing for the under 21s side ,from non league to championship ,it will be a while before we see him in our team

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Tbf he doesn't really count,he will be playing for the under 21s side ,from non league to championship ,it will be a while before we see him in our team
                          I'm fine with that. It's this short-term spend spnd spend attitude that I can't stand.

Comment

We might see Smythe sooner rather than later Roy Keane played then 1 div football within weeks of arriving from league of Ireland football , Ian Stewart played then 2nd div football for QPR within weeks of arriving from N/Ireland football

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              We might see Smythe sooner rather than later Roy Keane played then 1 div football within weeks of arriving from league of Ireland football , Ian Stewart played then 2nd div football for QPR within weeks of arriving from N/Ireland football
                              You are quite right about Roy Keane,he signed from Cobh Ramblers to Forest for £50,000 ,very big money for a 1st divi on Irish club,shane long came over from Cork city and did well and seanie maguire who I hoped our scouting team would spot went to Preston for £75,000,so YES I agree,maybe

Comment

Working...
                              X