Transfer Window / Loan System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    , after all, they appear to have appointed a team of scouts over the summer.
    The scouting budget went on finding the scouts.

Comment

people were shouting how wrong it was to have all foreign players a few years ago , arsenal and chelsea regularly have 11 fellas on the pitch from abroad . the whole loan system , home grown players not getting a look in needs to be addressed . that's the reason england are cack because most of the best players here play for other countries

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        Okay let's just forget about signing Scowen then shall we? Let's ignore we've signed Baptiste - a championship level defender on a free. Let's ignore Lua Lua on a 6 month loan. Let's ignore that we brought in Freeman and Smith for very little money 6 months ago. Let's ignore that most other clubs who are ignoring FFP haven't spunked £250m previously...

I agree with haven't filled all necessary gaps but it's never going to be a perfect window for us whilst we are trying to make up for previous mistakes. Goalscorers aren't even affordable, let alone cheap. The defence should have had a lot more work done on it but I still believe that Curtis Fleming isn't a good enough defensive coach which is the main problem that needs addressing. Perch Onuoha Caulker Baptiste Bidwell should all be very capable defenders at this level
        Bit harsh CJ we read we are interested in this player and and that player only for them to sign for someone else later which suggests to me the scouts are recommending players that they are not being signed , personally I would hold Ferdinand and Hoos responsible for that before Holloway

Comment

Working...
        X