QPR on verge of signing Dicko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    As I said likely to go to Hull, just another PR stunt to get fans onside, not sure how some can't see what they are doing!
    What a jaundiced view! More likely his Agent building the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Exactly my thoughts mate, agents chatting nonsense to the press to push a players stock up. Happens all the time. I'm pretty sure that Manning's agent actually played this trick when he was negotiating a new deal, with all the papers reporting that Bournemouth were in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Thought people on here constantly said the club were skint and that uncles given up?
        Hope they were wring and we get this bloke. Oh and a defender.
        The club are skint ,doesn't matter how many Ģ3 million players we are "linked" with,freebies loans and the odd very cheap player is what I'm expecting before window closes .

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          In a national paper or iffy website, yes I agree, but in a local paper with numerous links to us I don't think so!

Comment

Just signed for Hull

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Thought people on here constantly said the club were skint and that uncles given up?
              Hope they were wring and we get this bloke. Oh and a defender.

you will be given a 27yo exeter city player for peanuts, and you will like it.

Are you ready to join the darkside now Kev?

#wehavebeenwaitingforyou
              #Realists
              #brokeasfark
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                you will be given a 27yo exeter city player for peanuts, and you will like it.

Are you ready to join the darkside now Kev?

#wehavebeenwaitingforyou
                #Realists
                #brokeasfark
                Wheeler's very highly thought of by Exeter fans...I appreciate its a big step up but might be a good signing.....Saying that Goss was very highly thought of by them too.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  As I said likely to go to Hull, just another PR stunt to get fans onside, not sure how some can't see what they are doing!
                  100%

do it every window.

Comment

Apparently we are completely b0ll0xed by FFP, so let's get used to what we find on the bottom of our shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Apparently we are completely b0ll0xed by FFP, so let's get used to what we find on the bottom of our shoe.
                      according to who?

Seen nothing official, only some cryptic ramblings from Wollie.

Comment

What is the deal with the ffp situation as seems to have dragged on a bit. Forest and Fulham got to know their fate quickly so why have we not heard anything? Cannot be too harsh a penalty as we are still signing players. Maybe there is no fine at all and just spin to get used to signing players for little or no money.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          What is the deal with the ffp situation as seems to have dragged on a bit. Forest and Fulham got to know their fate quickly so why have we not heard anything? Cannot be too harsh a penalty as we are still signing players. Maybe there is no fine at all and just spin to get used to signing players for little or no money.
                          We have a hundred page thread that will be sorted very soon,started months ago !

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                              Baah. Some parts of the south of Sweden have been Danish, no more than that. Mostly we have been wh-pping your Rs in all kinds of battle (war, football, ice-hockey..well that wasn't fair) and now you are only better than us at shipping pork. By the way you can have Malmo back...we don't wan't it anymore.
                              What is it with this place. Canīt you exaggerate just a tiny bit without being shot down? And as for Malmö: We donīt want it either, most of them donīt eat pork anymore.
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                              X