QPR on verge of signing Dicko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Easy to get that mixed up. After all Sweden used to be part of Denmark, but to make matters worse the lad is actually a Swedish-born Iranian footballer. Donīt know how that effects his temperament and loyalty though
    Baah. Some parts of the south of Sweden have been Danish, no more than that. Mostly we have been wh-pping your Rs in all kinds of battle (war, football, ice-hockey..well that wasn't fair) and now you are only better than us at shipping pork. By the way you can have Malmo back...we don't wan't it anymore.

Comment

More chance of QPR being on the verge of singing......

Comment

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport...r-nouha-dicko/

Comment

The Daily Record

Comment

Well I'm for one am shocked, I totally believed after spending zilch all summer we were going to spend Ģ3 million on someone,especially when we are haggling over pennies on a Irish league player (equivalent of non league),maybe we will be linked to Messi on some rag newspaper tomorrow and we can all decide who to sacrifice to make way for him .

Comment

Not suprised Wolves are selling and bound to be a few more as they are well and truly in the brown stuff with regards to ffp as two 15 - 20 million pound players in their team cannot go unoticed.

Comment

Off to Hull apparently

Comment

He is going to hull not us
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Beat me to it west
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Off to Hull apparently
                      looks like it, hopefully we invest the money in the defence were its needed more and give sylla more starts

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        looks like it, hopefully we invest the money in the defence were its needed more and give sylla more starts
                        What money?

Comment

The money we found to sign Dicko?

Comment

Apparently off to Hull if you can believe words typed on screens

Comment

I think I heard he was off to Hull

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                                Little chance of this, just more PR to get fans onside, will go to Hull if he goes anywhere and we will be told we were out bid and need to avoid the mistakes of the past etc etc
                                As I said likely to go to Hull, just another PR stunt to get fans onside, not sure how some can't see what they are doing!

Comment

Working...
                                X