No announcement yet.

QPR on verge of signing Dicko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is 'the dane' that people are refering to on this thread? A striker we've been linked to? If so, what's his name?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
      Who is 'the dane' that people are refering to on this thread? A striker we've been linked to? If so, what's his name?
      Swedish striker. But the deals off cos he scored two on thrudsy to keep them in the europa cup.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-Saman-Ghoddis

Comment

Easy to get that mixed up. After all Sweden used to be part of Denmark, but to make matters worse the lad is actually a Swedish-born Iranian footballer. Donīt know how that effects his temperament and loyalty though
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

This is a b u l l s H I t rumour

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Thought people on here constantly said the club were skint and that uncles given up?
            Hope they were wring and we get this bloke. Oh and a defender.
            Hahaha. Nothing would make me happier if we sign this lad and a decent defender.

He is so much better than washington.

Problem is, the article is from gwl. They are as bad as htic.

Load of bollx if you ask me
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              If this goes through then I can see yeni or Sylla being sold if not both before the window closes!
              Sod selling sylla. We need to cut our losses with washington. The bloke is not a striker.

Comment

The guy you're thinking of is Saman Ghoddos who is a Swedish born Iranian and is far more prolific than Dicko.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                  The guy you're thinking of is Saman Ghoddos who is a Swedish born Iranian and is far more prolific than Dicko.
                  I take that back.Very similar in goal scoring abilities. Dicko a goal every 3.4 games and Ghoddos a goal every 3.8 games.

Comment

I take that back.Very similar in goal scoring abilities. Dicko a goal every 3.4 games and Ghoddos a goal every 3.8 games.
                    What is washington and sylla ratio gee?

Comment

Cheers pal. Yeah I've heard of him, seems similar to dicko but both are an upgrade on yeni/wash so woulda love either here, although not saying we should sell either yeni or cw

Comment

Cheers pal. Yeah I've heard of him, seems similar to dicko but both are an upgrade on yeni/wash so woulda love either here, although not saying we should sell either yeni or cw
                        Well if it would mean keeping Syla then yes , but I think Washer has Ollie eye

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          What is washington and sylla ratio gee?
                          Surprisingly,Washington a goal every 2.3 games and Sylla a goal every 3.8 games.

Comment

Surprisingly,Washington a goal every 2.3 games and Sylla a goal every 3.8 games.
                            To clarify,Washington 122 career goals in 286 games and Sylla 58 goals in 223 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Hahaha. Nothing would make me happier if we sign this lad and a decent defender.

He is so much better than washington.

Problem is, the article is from gwl. They are as bad as htic.

Load of bollx if you ask me

How do you know he is better than Washington? I must admit I've never seen a Swedish league game in my life so would be interested to know how he is so much better as you've obviously watched a few games involving him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                                How do you know he is better than Washington? I must admit I've never seen a Swedish league game in my life so would be interested to know how he is so much better as you've obviously watched a few games involving him.
                                Sorry my fault I thought you were referring to the Swedish player but looking back it's about Dicko so my apologies for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X