QPR on verge of signing Dicko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR on verge of signing Dicko

Wolves striker Dicko for £3 million http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...verge-13539594

Would be fantastic signing for the club at this price and a big upgrade on Washington!

Thought people on here constantly said the club were skint and that uncles given up?
    Hope they were wring and we get this bloke. Oh and a defender.

Comment

Would love this one to happen. Skilful pace and can finish

Comment

Would be great, but this is only place reporting it , so I doubt we've even bid

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Thought people on here constantly said the club were skint and that uncles given up?
          Hope they were wring and we get this bloke. Oh and a defender.
          Clearly, if this report is accurate, he hasn't given up. Saying that, even I am shocked that we're spending £3m on a player. Would be a fantastic signing though. Happy with this.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If this goes through then I can see yeni or Sylla being sold if not both before the window closes!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              If this goes through then I can see yeni or Sylla being sold if not both before the window closes!
              Would be stupid imo. We have no strength in depth at all.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

What is he a winger or a striker ? If he plays on the wing a more than descent strike rate , but not so good as a striker , where does this leave the Irish lad Smythe ? Don't think we should give up on him hope this doesn't mean he's outers , the Danish or norse boy must be a goner

Comment

I've always liked this lad Dicko. Works hard with bags of pace

Comment

Hull bid £3m a few days ago and it was rejected without thought by Wolves, so I can't see how we are 'on the verge of signing him' for the same amount if I'm honest.

Comment

Little chance of this, just more PR to get fans onside, will go to Hull if he goes anywhere and we will be told we were out bid and need to avoid the mistakes of the past etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Wolves striker Dicko for £3 million http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...verge-13539594

Would be fantastic signing for the club at this price and a big upgrade on Washington!
                        The only way our cash strapped club will pay this amount of money out is if we have the same amount or more coming in via players being sold, e.g. Not so long ago, wasn't Sylla being linked with a move to Wolves and Dicko going the opposite way to us?

Comment

No truth in this rumour. We don't spend over £200 000.

Comment

Don't know anything about the three of them ,him the Dane or Smythe but given the choice Id take , Smythe of the Dane , call me racist or whatever you like but I find the French to temperamental with very little loyalty

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                              Little chance of this, just more PR to get fans onside, will go to Hull if he goes anywhere and we will be told we were out bid and need to avoid the mistakes of the past etc etc
                              Or it might be a rumour put out by the club to try to push a deal for the other two

Comment

Working...
                              X