Neil Warnock gives Smithies 10 out of 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    Warnock was available to do it full time when Ramsey was sacked and wanted the job, but was is common knowledge is that he wasn't prepared to have the DOF lording over him, and told him so in the dressing room at a game when the DOF went in and was asked by N.W what he was doing in there as he (N.W) picked the team and the DOF was asked to leave , and so the DOF influenced T.F. to look elsewhere rather than have Neil Back, because the DOF's position would've been weakened, self preservation by the DOF, rather than the best candidate,
    What's this from? first I've heard of it

Comment

sadly that's what happened, Warnock kicked out of dressing room, the rest is history, quite a lot know this happened

Comment

Warnock was available to do it full time when Ramsey was sacked and wanted the job, but was is common knowledge is that he wasn't prepared to have the DOF lording over him, and told him so in the dressing room at a game when the DOF went in and was asked by N.W what he was doing in there as he (N.W) picked the team and the DOF was asked to leave , and so the DOF influenced T.F. to look elsewhere rather than have Neil Back, because the DOF's position would've been weakened, self preservation by the DOF, rather than the best candidate,
        Yes I did hear something along those lines , didnt hear about the dressing room tho , but did about not working under a DOF , Les has T Fs ear and unfortunately T F has criminally made the same mistake twice the longer Warnocks roll goes on the more embarrassing it will prove to be

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          The longer Warnocks roll goes on the more embarrassing it will prove to be
          Good!!

I hope, as much as I cant stand them that he takes Cardiff up to expose the absolute farce our DOF & stupid chairman are.

Might make them think straight next time when they have the solution right under their noses.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Good!!

I hope, as much as I cant stand them that he takes Cardiff up to expose the absolute farce our DOF & stupid chairman are.

Might make them think straight next time when they have the solution right under their noses.
            Doubt it Jim. Unfortunately they seem to live in a world where making easy decisions is in fact hard.

Being reminded of Warnock has just made me realise how much of a full stupidly round circle we've been through in the last couple of years...

Warnock, the experienced older manager - got us 7 points in 4 games, climbing us up to 11th and a matter of points off the play-offs, after a previous abysmal run under Ramsey.

We then sack him to go for a supposed younger, more dynamic coach (JFH) - only to go full circle again in a years time, sacking the younger manager and employing an older, more experienced manager who we say we are going to build the future around (Ollie)...

So my question is and has always been, what was wrong with the one we had in the 1st farking place?!!

Comment

No offence fellas but this is all rumour I think? Without mentioning names are they reliable sources? Same stuff being kicking around social media since that time with nothing to back it up.

Comment

I have to say the buzz of 2010-11 under seems a very long time ago and under the current regime will never return. Dreadful decision not to appoint Warnock after the Ramsay farce and sums up how we are run and confirms Mr Fernandes has not learnt a thing since taking over. One pre season under Warnock and he turned us into Champions and that was with Briatore knocking around.

Comment

Asked whether he’s throwing his name in the ring for the job, he replied: “No, I think I’ve served my time."

Fark off
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                    Asked whether he’s throwing his name in the ring for the job, he replied: “No, I think I’ve served my time."

Fark off
                    That's quite an inconvenient quote by NW for some on here isn't it?

Comment

Depends how you look at the quote and remind yourself of who said it.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        That's quite an inconvenient quote by NW for some on here isn't it?
                        Who needs evidence, when you can join the cult of #evilles

Just make it up as you go along

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Depends how you look at the quote and remind yourself of who said it.
                          As you were

Comment

You forgot the LG!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                                No offence fellas but this is all rumour I think? Without mentioning names are they reliable sources? Same stuff being kicking around social media since that time with nothing to back it up.
                                Well sad to say the bust up is what happened, quite a few know about it ,many I've spoken to do, and believe me he would've taken the job if offered regardless of what he said, he said some time back he was retiring but wasn't gone long and didn't, but he wasn't offered it due to the self preservation of the DOF, sure it will be in his next book?(Warnock) I'm a believer that the club should move on and not go back, but after debarcle of Ramsey they has to do something and Warnock was a good stop gap and maybe should've left him in charge for the rest of the season, then starting afresh instead of employing JFH it would've made sense, I believe that the DOF is doing a poor job, Ramsey, JFH, and I don't think we should've gone back to Holloway, I think it was a move to try and appease the fans, and I suppose it's about 50/50 for and against Holloway

Comment

Working...
                                X