X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video vs Cardiff

Onouha AGAIN!!

Comment

Smithies positioning wasnt the best making sure he was going to kick it on his right, if he had stayed in his right position he`d of got neds pass!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Smithies positioning wasnt the best making sure he was going to kick it on his right, if he had stayed in his right position he`d of got neds pass!
        Really?

Not being able to make a 10 yard pass with the required strength back to your GK is schoolyard stuff I'm afraid.

Comment

Poor decision by Ned - should have booted it into the stands.

Torn apart at the back though - really need to sort that defence out. Furlong....crikey.

Comment

Calamity of errors from caulker to Ned and then the kick. Bit tough to point at smithies for me. Some keepers would have fainted then cleared but if he had done that and got caught with ball he would have been slated. Two people blame Caulker then Ned.

If that happened again when he kicks 9/10 it goes out for a goal kick

Don't recall Hoillet closing keeper down to many times for us

Comment

I originally thought 50% Caulker 40 Ned and 10 Smithies but looking again I reckon

60% Neds fault 30 Caulker 10 Smithies

Comment

Caulker didn't do anything wrong here as Ned called for the ball and then cocked it up. Smithies a bit unlucky with the ricochet which favoured junior, who in 3? Years of "playing" for us only ever chased a cause like to this to set up bobby at wembley

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Two people blame Caulker then Ned.
                  I know you're a fan Wests but I think you're letting that cloud your judgement. Ned was far more to blame than Caulker. Explained why in the Caulker thread. Suggest watching the replay again.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    I know you're a fan Wests but I think you're letting that cloud your judgement. Ned was far more to blame than Caulker. Explained why in the Caulker thread. Watch the replay again.
                    The replay don't show the start of the incident it starts from when Caulker is battling for the ball see it from good five six second before that point and you will see why me and others at game hold him partly responsible

Ned for final pass totally at fault can't defend that but why was he in that position first place??? Because caulker screwed up twice

Comment

The replay don't show the start of the incident...
                      I know. I'm referring to the highlights replay on the offish which shows it all. Neds definitely more at fault than Caulker as he was the last man between ball and goal, but played an absolutely suicidal ball back to Smithies, when all he had to do was either kick it out or get the weight of the pass back correct. Yes, Caulker was at fault too for conceding in the first instance, but the more critical error is from Ned for the above reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        I know. I'm referring to the highlights replay on the offish which shows it all. Neds definitely more at fault than Caulker as he was the last man between ball and goal, but played an absolutely suicidal ball back to Smithies, when all he had to do was either kick it out or get the weight of the pass back correct. Yes, Caulker was at fault too for conceding in the first instance, but the more critical error is from Ned for the above reason.
                        Agree with above ultimate/final mistake Ned but if Caulker does his job then we're not scrambling back in panic stations. We were in that position because he dilly dallied got caught then got back in front of man still never dealt with it then Ned put final nail in coffin. Deal with it on half way line and there is no goal. Just my view though and yes don't disagree final contribution from Nedum is appalling on the same page as you

Comment

If Caulker skied into the stands for a throw in when put under pressure then no goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            If Caulker skied into the stands for a throw in when put under pressure then no goal.
                            Exactly the same can be levelled at Ned is the point being made. Crucially though he was the last man, thus making him more culpable, especially as it was such a schoolboy error not getting the correct weight on the backpass, or if in doubt, wellying it into row z.

Comment

Agree with above ultimate/final mistake Ned but if Caulker does his job then we're not scrambling back in panic stations. We were in that position because he dilly dallied got caught then got back in front of man still never dealt with it then Ned put final nail in coffin. Deal with it on half way line and there is no goal. Just my view though and yes don't disagree final contribution from Nedum is appalling on the same page as you
                              Fair enough mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X