No announcement yet.

Just back from Cardiff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the Pope hasn't made Smithies a saint I don't know. Produces miracles every game. Furlong had one of his best games. Bidwell was just Bidwell. Not good not bad. Caulker looked shot. The worse he got the worse Ned got. The worst Ned got etc. The three musketeers in midfield were mixed. Scowen his normal industrious self.
    Freeman really needs to practise his shooting but good overall. Luongo slowed things down too much but some of that was we stopped moving. Mackie and Washington huffed and puffed but aint going to blow any doors down.We wll be lucky to see double figures between them. Completely ineffectual yesterday. If you play it to Smith facing goal okay but we started long ball again
    when Sylla came on. Why is Pav not starting? Things only to happen when he comes on. Yeni came on and played left wing but nobody passed to him.

Comment

watched the goals if i was smithies and i had caulker and onuoha in front of me u know it's a accident waiting to happen both of them had chances to clear the ball for the hoilett goal

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        watched the goals if i was smithies and i had caulker and onuoha in front of me u know it's a accident waiting to happen both of them had chances to clear the ball for the hoilett goal

Comment

I can imagine the other players are getting ####ed off with Onoura consistently making howlers.

Everyone makes mistakes but for crying out loud it's becoming every week now.

We don't seem far off being a half decent side because a lot of goals we concede are of our own doing. If we can sort that out we will give ourselves a chance

Comment

From those that have seen Baptiste play, do you think the game would have been different if he partnered Ned instead of caulker?

Comment

Caulker having some stick on here. i was at the game and thought he played well. not many keep Zohore quiet but he did.
              as for someone saying our defence is poor. that was only the 2nd goal we gave away in the league this year. sol bamba 1 of the best centrebacks in the championship.
              referee had a shocker. very little wrong in both the goals he disallowed.
              thought freeman and scowen was good for you boys. both you fullbacks had a terrible time with Hoilett and Mendez-laing

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
                Caulker having some stick on here. i was at the game and thought he played well. not many keep Zohore quiet but he did.
                as for someone saying our defence is poor. that was only the 2nd goal we gave away in the league this year. sol bamba 1 of the best centrebacks in the championship.
                thought freeman and scowen was good for you boys. both you fullbacks had a terrible time with Hoilett and Mendez-laing
                Could not disagree more with assessment on players. Can imagine you thought Caulker did do well as he was your 12th man he was as bad as I have see him no way would you be satisfied with his performance if he played for you. As for our FB I'm one off their biggest critics but thought they dealt comfortably with your wide players very even contest.

Agree on ref really poor for both sides and me as away fan never saw anything wrong with Hoiletts second

You will be comfortable this season don't think when land settles you will make play offs because your defence looked your weak spot but would love be your CF a threat every time you attacked

Comment

You lot can can have caulker vor nishmans. Fill yer boots.

Comment

Hoilett did so well he had to swap wings. Other than a flukey goal Furlong had him pretty well sorted.

Comment

our wingers allways swap sides every game, also our striker sometimes rotates with them. its a good option and a decent front 3 to be fair

Comment

our wingers allways swap sides every game, also our striker sometimes rotates with them. its a good option and a decent front 3 to be fair
                        Holliets a cracking little player at this level so no surprise that he caused us problems and should of had 2. He had a very good final season with us. We do have morals so we let him go but we are definitely weaker for it.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Holliets a cracking little player at this level so no surprise that he caused us problems and should of had 2. He had a very good final season with us. We do have morals so we let him go but we are definitely weaker for it.

Are we heck weaker without hoilett ffs weare lol, he was rubbish for us end of
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Are you knobbing him or something? For the best part of 4 years he was utter shite for us. He only played well, funnily enough, in his last couple of months with us, not the whole season.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Are you knobbing him or something? For the best part of 4 years he was utter shite for us. He only played well, funnily enough, in his last couple of months with us, not the whole season.
                              Actually he was good the whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                                Actually he was good the whole season.
                                Lol that makes up for the previous 3 years then
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X