Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    We are a delicate bunch aren't we ��

Read it for what it is, not what you want it to be to moan about.

Bottom line is we are spending less, making more and playing better with players who give 100% every game, win lose or draw. We are doing business the right way and the clubs debt is reducing month by month. We have a younger squad and for once have players who have value, a few years back no one wanted to buy any of our players due to their age and salaries.

Tony wants to go up but doesn't want to put pressure on a young squad and the manager, he wants to do it the right way and is definitely going about things the right way.
    Exactly this...Remember the "we want our Rangers back" posts - well this is it! A middle sized club trying to live within its means ..placing itself in the heart of its community..trying to find players on the up rather than over paying players on the way down...at no point does he imply that the club has no ambition but quite rightly states that the club and the team are not ready to go back up this season! but people read and interpret things in a way that suits their own view point. TF should come off twitter...its for nut jobs like Trump...

Comment

Bottom line is we are spending less, making more and playing better with players who give 100% every game, win lose or draw. We are doing business the right way and the clubs debt is reducing month by month. We have a younger squad and for once have players who have value, a few years back no one wanted to buy any of our players due to their age and salaries.

Tony wants to go up but doesn't want to put pressure on a young squad and the manager, he wants to do it the right way and is definitely going about things the right way.
      Top post Rich. It's any excuse to jump on the chairman on here.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Top post Rich. It's any excuse to jump on the chairman on here.
        Thats why he shouldnt of said it though ginge, so obvious like in the last couple of posts on here before rich`s, qpr are sh8t etc, just feeds them!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Thats why he shouldnt of said it though ginge, so obvious like in the last couple of posts on here before rich`s, qpr are sh8t etc, just feeds them!
          He certainly doesn't do himself any favours Pinks.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Your'e definitely right about the improved play , your'e definitely right about the manager wanting to do things the right way ect , that said I haven't read a post on this thread about lack of spending all I have read is posters being critical of T Fs for his ludicrous statement its no good going up to come back down the club is financially strapped it needs every penny it can get ! As I have repeatedly said we can yoyo up and down and still build for the future ( WBA ) there are posters on here that just see criticism even constructive as a reason to argue about , to show look at me I love the club more than you coz I see your criticism as a moan
            Last edited by dogsrrs; 28-08-2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

TF has also very clearly said we ,as a club,aren't ready for the premiership so he is telling the fans to lower their expectations, he hasn't actually used the words,because there would be a backlash from many fans but has hinted and used spin to state that "staying up" is our aim this season.I'm aware when I say that it annoys many bease we were 2nd after 1 game and 6th after 4 and around midtable now,we have a limited squad and a limited manager,we have got off to a decent start considering,and if we continue to play with passion and pride we should achieve our aim this season

Comment

It is easy to find a stick to beat a dog.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I don't mind beating the drop as long we maintain the way we are playing , of. Course I like to us win but I would rather see us finish in 17th place playing good football than finish 7th playing dross

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    I don't mind beating the drop as long we maintain the way we are playing , of. Course I like to us win but I would rather see us finish in 17th place playing good football than finish 7th playing dross
                    What about 1st to 6th playing dross?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      It is easy to find a stick to beat a dog.
                      Sticks are expensive!

Comment

• Lack of ambition definitely. He and the DOF have been their excuses in early, I do feel a bit of empathy for him T.F. he gave a shed load of money to a bunch of W&nkers who spunked it on overpaid overrated players, well and truly had his pants pulled down and was ill advised , and now he has to reign it in, what with FFP and the parachute payments finishing soon, But the statement is a definite lack of ambition, to say why go up to come down shows no belief in the players or managers ability, to get us up and stay there with a bit of backing and nous, so it was only us and Burton who probably thought we had no chance of getting anywhere near the play offs at all this season,

Comment

• Who gave made them over played players not Warnock Hugh's or Redknapp , another of T Fs appointments Phill Beard , Hugh's and Redknapp were brought in to what T F wanted them to do and collectively they all put the club where it now is

Comment

Working...
                          X