Uncle tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    I really fail to see the arguement of what's the point of going up and coming back down , how on earth can anybody argue against a pay packet of over a 100m , I would be ecstatic to yoyo for the next 5 years or so and earn prem payments parachutes but obviously some can't or won't see that as better staying in the championship and building for the future without any gaurenee that it will ever happen

Fark you Hitsy I needn't have bothered writing this

Maybe we have been hit by the FFP-rules? If so, what more can he say?
    Last edited by Shania; 26-08-2017, 07:25 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      just like we reivested the josh bowler, gladwin and doherty money (2.5mil)
      Could it be that we have been hit by the FFP rules? just a though..
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

[/SIZE]

i beg to differ ginge. going up would give us 200mil straight off the bat. then you can factor into 1 seasons ticket price increases plus various sponserships plus the value of your players have shot up.

going up and not spending stupid money then coming back down with parchute payments would make our club very healthy indeed.

but uncle does not want to invest a couple of mil and oa defender and a striker.
        Bang on the money. I'm not attracted by the vulgarity and horridness of the PL, but I want to compete this season and that's what we need. Sensible buys. At good price. There's a halfway house between p issng money up against the wall on the likes of expensive dross like Bosw anka and cheap dross like Gladwin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Maybe we has been hit by the FFP-rules? If so, what more can he say?
          doubt it shania, any fine would have been announced and there is no transfer ban because we signed baptiste.

the board seem very quiet about getting their latest payment of £10.9mil parachute money too.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

doubt it shania, any fine would have been announced and there is no transfer ban because we signed baptiste.

the board seem very quiet about getting their latest payment of £10.9mil parachute money too.
            Hm. OK..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Bang on the money. I'm not attracted by the vulgarity and horridness of the PL, but I want to compete this season and that's what we need. Sensible buys. At good price. There's a halfway house between p issng money up against the wall on the likes of expensive dross like Bosw anka and cheap dross like Gladwin.
              agreed mate, and we were there briefly with the signings of philips and austin and danny simpson. which got us promoted without busting the bank.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Burnley took the money when they were promoted in 2014 and spent well which enabled them to keep the team Ings aside together to then have a shot at promotion and are a much healthier club for that yo yo 2 years. West Brom did the same a few years back so the thought of going up and not wanting to come down is utter nonsense from the chancer that is Teflon Tone.
                WBA ALSO benefitted from yoyoing

Comment

Indeed dogs.

Comment

Whatever the bloke says he's in for a hiding. Made massive mistakes in the past and we're paying the price for that BUT HANG ON ONE MINUTE. We've got a side who are fighting, showing commitment, playing better football and slowly(and in some cases very slowly) re connecting with the fan base. What do people expect? Do they expect us to win every week and storm the division? We're a medium sized championship
                    Club who are actually doing ok. Far better than many of the doom and gloom era expected. Look at the start we've had ffs!!!! Are we rock bottom playing horrific football? No! Some people need to get real and understand that qpr are in a transitional period that has taken and will continue to take time. The club are trying to do the right thing after years of wrongdoings. How about we try and give them some support, accept our limitations and enjoy the fact that we've finally got some players who appear to want to play for QPR.

Comment

All this talk of us staying in the premier league and being sustainable will never happen under fernandes. All well and good buying cheap and selling for a profit,but thats not going to ever improve the squad enough for a promotion push. Need to keep hold of quality players and add to them,and tbf scowen and freeman have been quality additions but they won't be here long enough to take us on further.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Christ almighty...if you actually thought, no matter how much ambition there is, that we ever had any chance of going up this season, you're deluded as fark. Fernandes is only saying what everyone and their mum has said when talking about this season's aim...not going up, avoid relegation. Not one person on here seriously expected promotion at the start of the season. But it's Fernandes So it has to be jumped on.
                        Well said Ginger ! Whilst I do get infuriated with Ollie and his comments, I do respect what the club is trying to do now.

Comment

agreed mate, and we were there briefly with the signings of philips and austin and danny simpson. which got us promoted without busting the bank.
                          Plus Gaz O'Neil.

Comment

The likes of O'Neil, Simpson and most importantly Richard Dunne was and is the way to build a team to challenge and compete.

Comment

I would happily go up not spend a penny bank the money and come straight back down with promotion squad in tact ready to go again

Comment

Going up and getting nil points is definitely better than staying down!

Comment

Working...
                                X