No announcement yet.

Cardiff v QPR prediction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't stick money on us but Cardiffs good run has to come to an end at some point.

Are we the team to do it? Possibly

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
      I wouldn't stick money on us but Cardiffs good run has to come to an end at some point.

Are we the team to do it? Possibly
      If we were at home id say deffo.
      Think we are gping to be really good at home this season and a bit same old same old away.

Comment

6-0 cardiff

Comment

Going for a score draw but not putting a score on us !!

Comment

Into the Valley of Death
            Rode the eleven
            Their's not to make reply,
            Their's not to reason why,
            Their's but to do and die.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Cardiff 3 QPR 1 (Freeman) plus two weeks of int break hysteria/doomngloom on WATRB
              Haha it certainly is if we lose

If scowens fit to play fancy us for a 0-2, but if hes out its going to be difficult unless ariel gets his act together!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Cardiff will win this one comfortably by 3, 4 or 5 goals.

Holloway has a fantastic away record as manager of QPR.

Comment

Hope I'm wrong but Tuesdays defeat or the manner of defeat could mean a collapse if we concede early. 3-0 defeat for me but live in hope their winning run must come to an end too at some point. Also don't like the 'they won't like the way we will press them back' ......perhaps we should hand them the team sheet too !

Comment

I think we're going to go down 3-0. So then we'll have lost to Brentford and Cardiff. The early season feel good factor will then dissipate. If we'd played our best team against Brentford and won then the upbeat feeling would have survived the Cardiff defeat. A massive own goal from Ollie. But I still love him.

Comment

Jesus wish I was not going reading this. Loads of goals at the wrong end I will be able too chip home by half time

#homebeforethepostcards

Comment

The two players we have got that can and will hypothetically fight to the death against a warnock side that you have to do exactly that are out. :
                        (Perch & Scowens)

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Hope I'm wrong but Tuesdays defeat or the manner of defeat could mean a collapse if we concede early. 3-0 defeat for me but live in hope their winning run must come to an end too at some point. Also don't like the 'they won't like the way we will press them back' ......perhaps we should hand them the team sheet too !
                          Isn`t it good to know that we are pressing teams from the front? IMO, we should do that in every match and build identity based on that..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X