Short of defenders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Greatest of respect mate can't take your opinion on defenders seriously as you don't have an eye for one. If memory serves me right you were calling for Caulker Baptise and lynch in another thread as back three. You got two of them on Tuesday and they were shambolic

We will agree to disagree on this one
    Yeah but as some have said on here that was a weakened team so it doesn't matter, right?....

So on one night they were shambolic in a league cup tie that didn't matter... yet factually the only defender who has categorically made the worse errors this season in more important matches is the player you are saying is our best defender? Going on your post we are talking about the here and now this season so there you go...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      And in answer to question yes seen plenty of Ned mistakes your spot on with that. Seen plenty of perch Hall and especially Lynch mistakes too
      Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        And quickly!
        Zesh is available i think 😀

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Yeah but as some have said on here that was a weakened team so it doesn't matter, right?....

So on one night they were shambolic in a league cup tie that didn't matter... yet factually the only defender who has categorically made the worse errors this season in more important matches is the player you are saying is our best defender? Going on your post we are talking about the here and now this season so there you go...
          Let you form your own opinions if it counts or not

Last post. Ned made error sheff Wednesday resulted in a goal, Lynch made error Norwich resulted in a goal, Caulker made error Brentford resulted in a goal. Both players you would play in front of Ned. Like I said in the other thread they all make mistakes which leads to goals all much a muchness but your fixated with one person failing to see shortcomings of others

Anyway off to play footie think I will be Ned tonight, less the errors

Comment

Back 4 of Furlong Baptiste Onuha and Bidwell should be ok if protected by Scowen and Luongo in CM

Comment

the defence is pretty poor. As already stated Onouha is our best defender.. that's a worry. Caulker is useless, has he ever had a good game for us. Living off his Tottenham and Swansea days. Hall still hasn't rekindled that first season form, he will find that hard as he is always out injured. Lynch is just pony. Robinson was touted as the New Cafu but not seen anything from him. Furlong can't Defend, attacking FB is the only position he could play I believe. I think Bidwell is half decent and I hope Baptiste can be decent but haven't seen enough of him. Our defence Seriously needs strengthening but doubt if anything is left in the pot.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I honestly think Perch is our best defender by miles.
                Him being out has done nothing but reaffirm to me that we are 100% going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Which is the main reason why I think we will struggle this season (now remember ,the season is longer than 4 games),our best player is our goalie smithies,but even he won't be able to save every shot. Our defence is poor and we will lose way more than we win over the season ( but we are 6th !!!!,yes I know but its only 4 games),I will be very interested to see how we do against Cardiff this Saturday, I think they could make the play offs this season,decent team and a stern test for us.
                  When Hall is back, I think that will improve the whole defensive unit at least a bit . I agree, we need reinforcements though..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

The defence looked cack and exposed on Tuesdat because Scowen wasn't infront of it screening.

Caulker will be solid saturday if called upon.

Comment

http://ifknorrkoping.se/truppen/jon-gudni-fjoluson

Test the water with a bid....

Comment

Have you seen him play, Swede?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          The defence looked cack and exposed on Tuesdat because Scowen wasn't infront of it screening.

Caulker will be solid saturday if called upon.
                          Tend to agree. I would rather him over Baptise

Comment

What about loan bid for Callum Chambers totally out running at Arsenal and not as sought after as he once was

Comment

I'd rather play Matt Smith at CB and put Ned at RB than have Furlong anywhere near the defence. I get the feeling we are going to have to score a minimum of two goals in any game we hope to get a point or more from, but, I reckon we have the goal power in the team to do that. Might actually be a bit of fun and entertainment on offer with 4,5,6 goals per game and picking up points too.

Comment

Who wanted Polter as CB last season???

Comment

Working...
                                X