Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeni to stay?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...es-gossip-2308

French radio station RMC have reported that Yeni Ngbakoto has turned down a potential chance to leave QPR and return to France.

Ligue 1 side Nantes are said to have approached the player’s representatives and been told he wants to stay at Rangers.

It follows recent speculation that Ngbakoto, who was signed from Metz last summer, is unsettled in London and could go back to France.

good news imo, i don't want him to go as there's certainly a player in there and i reckon he would easily fit into our strike force. hopefully he stays and gets his way into the team, its positive that he's turning down a ligue 1 side though.

Needs to work on his decision making at times but he's definitely a talented player.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

i would have preferd that he had gone
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

We're never in a month of Sundays going to get a better replacement so I'm glad he has said he wants to stay. Hasn't shown his best form but not really been a regular starter.

Comment

I'm overcome with joy.

Comment

If he stays great if he went I would not lose any sleep over it

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I'm overcome with joy.

Comment

Thats what we need...players who want to be here

Comment

unless you from a little mud hut village in deepest Africa etc how diff can London be to most big western cities,hence how can you get home sick ffs
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

i'm still not sure where this bloke is supposed to be playing , not sure he is either . awful against the bees

Comment

Needs to start stepping up and producing when he is played,been here a year now and not done much of note. Hopefully will come good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        unless you from a little mud hut village in deepest Africa etc how diff can London be to most big western cities,hence how can you get home sick ffs
                        Friends and family primarily I'd imagine. It isn't easy making the transition and money doesn't replace those things.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nantes still interested.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Offers very little other than a few free-kicks over the bar IMO

Comment

As I've mentioned before, he should be called the invisible snowman or Yeti

Comment

Working...
                              X