Warnock is a Championship Genius..but we'd still have lost v Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Can't believe iv got a fan,most on this board regard me as an overly negative grump who hasn't a clue what hes talking about (despite supporting the club all my life and I'm no spring chicken),maybe one day Kevin mc Load and the frog guy will become fans too��
    Kermit is an 'R's supporter?

Comment

Iv offered kevin mc Load a £100 bet we won't be within a asses roar of the play offs towards the end of the season but despite talking up our chances,he won't take the bet.
      I believe you said youd bet £100 we`d be in a relegation battle?! & if so ill bet you we wont?
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

be careful anyone placing 100 quid bets, make sure you're not married first

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          I believe you said youd bet £100 we`d be in a relegation battle?! & if so ill bet you we wont?
          How will ye define relegation battle though? Bottom 6 in April or?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            How will ye define relegation battle though? Bottom 6 in April or?
            Surely has to be points as you could be bottom six but twenty points clear of the zone therefore not in a battle

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Surely has to be points as you could be bottom six but twenty points clear of the zone therefore not in a battle
              Bottom 10 teams going into final month

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Kermit is an 'R's supporter?
                Froggy is his username

Comment

Froggy is his username
                  He must be new.

Comment

Haha so you mean you bet we`re in the bottom 10 lol

Comment

But that don't signify relegation battle just your bottom half of table

Comment

Bottom 10 is way too much....playing it very safe there Rebel. I think points like Westy said is a good idea. What about 10 points clear of relegation zone by April 1st?

Comment

Id say rebels so confident we`re down it should be in the bottom 4/5, but if we`re plenty points safe in 5th from bottoms thats not in a relegation battle maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            You reckon Yeni, Sylla and Smith will start on Satuturday?

As for the 6 after our biggest tonking last season?...2 wins, 3 draws and a narrow loss at Huddersfield. Point being, after Newcastle everyone banged on about how we would get tonked every week....football doesn't necessarily work like that and as the team out last night isn't the one we'll start with on Saturday, I just can't personally understand the meltdown on here.
                            I said 'involved' not start.

You can't understand the meltdown? Really? 1. It's not a meltdown. 2. Most would rather not make excuses for our 1st team squad losing 4-1 at home to our rivals no matter what game. If you'd rather brush it under the carpet and not discuss it then that's your prerogative, but I've seen enough shocking performances like that from Rangers in the last few years to not be ####ed off about it and not find it acceptable.

As I've said the whole, 'it isn't the team that will start on Saturday' is just a BS excuse IMO. Brentford rested players as well and those players are 1st team players and 1st team fringe players who were wearing the shirt. I'm not just going to brush it under the carpet and accept petty excuses for conceding four goals at home to a rival.

That is why you should understand the 'meltdown' as you call it.
                            Last edited by West London is Rss; 24-08-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

If all our league games thus far resulted in straight defeats, folks would be shouting out for a sacking by end of August to enable a new manager to salvage the season. We have a few good results and displays and people want to voice their support and approval but that's seen as going overboard. Isn't being a supporter meant to imply some type of support. We are in the championship with limited means, its not a complete disaster. I don't know what period some want to go back to .. is it when TF was spending big (aka being fleeced), Briatore (mass unrest) the wilderness/bucket years after we went down in 90s, premiership period of 90s (unrest then) or the 70s or 80s (found our own talent and had little cash) ....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                I said 'involved' not start.

You can't understand the meltdown? Really? 1. It's not a meltdown. 2. Most would rather not make excuses for our 1st team squad losing 4-1 at home to our rivals no matter what game. If you'd rather brush it under the carpet and not discuss it then that's your prerogative, but I've seen enough shocking performances like that from Rangers in the last few years to not be ####ed off about it and not find it acceptable.

As I've said the whole it isn't the team that will start on Saturday is just a BS excuse IMO. Brentford rested players as well and those players are 1st team players and 1st team fringe players who were wearing the shirt. I'm not just going to brush it under the carpet and accept petty excuses for conceding four goals at home to a rival.
                                Honestly west what are you banging on about making excuses up, it wasnt our first team so why harp on about the reserves! people are also always quick to point out that when we`ve won the opposition had 3 players out etc! yet that wasnt our first team yet some are still going on like a stuck record, maybe if we get a good result on saturday and performance those who have been going on maybe could give some praise! but its a long old season so its going to be backwards and forwards on here

Comment

Working...
                                X