No announcement yet.

Warnock is a Championship Genius..but we'd still have lost v Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No surprise that WestlondonisRs is beginning to win me over as is Rebel Rs (I've long been a fan Rebel, if I'm honest).Pinkie and Shepherds Mush, I will be delighted if your optimism proves me wrong...but I think you're kidding yourselves at least at this stage ..another week mind you, to go in the transfer window. But will we strengthen our weak defence? Hard to believe...

Hall's injury (if its anything like the ongoing tendonitis injury I suffered many years ago) could be a very major issue, especially I would think if he wants to continue his career at this level.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      So as fans we can't/shouldn't criticize that performance or any performance on a football forum? We shouldn't discuss our concerns, no?
      No ofcourse you can obviously but its after every slightest thing all the same lot come out of the woodwork, as theyve been itching which if fair enough, but then start coming out with ollies this that this blah blah blah, its going to be a long old season on here and on the pitch
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        No ofcourse you can obviously but its after every slightest thing all the same lot come out of the woodwork, as theyve been itching which if fair enough, but then start coming out with ollies this that this blah blah blah, its going to be a long old season on here and on the pitch
        That's what a football forum is Pinkie!! Do you have a problem with forum's or the fan's because to be on here you sort of have to be willing to accept the forum comes with different fans.

Mate it's the same with every and any manager at every football club. If you're looking for a place of serenity for your Ollie loving; then best not to look on a football fans forum...

Comment

That's what a football forum is Pinkie!! Do you have a problem with forum's or the fan's because to be on here you sort of have to be willing to accept the forum comes with different fans.

Mate it's the same with every and any manager at every football club. If you're looking for a place of serenity for your Ollie loving; then best not to look on a football fans forum...
          Lol i do know exactly what a forum is thanks as have done them for years, since bout 2001! there must just be a more than average amount of ollie doom on here then maybe, all this patronising love ollie buisness, as ive said before if i could see a manager was doing the right things here id defend whoever they are! half the reason we`ve been in a mess is through changing managers & ones that dont really care about the club at all!
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

What is wrong with doing well, even though we have only played four matches?? Any clues?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Most of that team that was involved and finished the game will play on Saturday and played a hell of a lot under Ollie last year... Baptiste, Yeni, Pawel, Sylla, Mackie, Freeman, Smith - could all be involved Saturday. What am I missing here? Manning and Furlong were seen as hopes to nail down spots in the team this year?

We didn't win many after Newcastle last season I can tell you that. Onuoha, Caulker, Hall, Bidwell, Perch, Yeni, Washington all played in that game. We arguably had as strong a team out as that last night against a worse side. The only player last night that weren't first time and who will find their chances limited this season is, Chair.
              You reckon Yeni, Sylla and Smith will start on Satuturday?

As for the 6 after our biggest tonking last season?...2 wins, 3 draws and a narrow loss at Huddersfield. Point being, after Newcastle everyone banged on about how we would get tonked every week....football doesn't necessarily work like that and as the team out last night isn't the one we'll start with on Saturday, I just can't personally understand the meltdown on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                What is wrong with doing well, even though we have only played four matches?? Any clues?
                Only games where we lose count....thems the rules !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Only games where we lose count....thems the rules !
                  It Looks like you`re spot on.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                    No surprise that WestlondonisRs is beginning to win me over as is Rebel Rs (I've long been a fan Rebel, if I'm honest).Pinkie and Shepherds Mush, I will be delighted if your optimism proves me wrong...but I think you're kidding yourselves at least at this stage ..another week mind you, to go in the transfer window. But will we strengthen our weak defence? Hard to believe....
                    Don't see why it is hard to believe we will strengthen the area we are struggling in squad-wise one bit. In fact, I'd state now that you'll see at least 1 CB come in on loan by the 31st August.....injury to Perch virtually confirms that will happen IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      At the minute we`re 6th btw
                      I'm sure that's where we will finish too

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        I'm sure that's where we will finish too
                        Lump on pronto as Sky Bet will give you 5/1 for a top 6 finish.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                          After 4 games last season we were also 6th. W2-D1- L1
                          And then we had "thank you les" and "Jimmy is magic" (or something similar )threads ,and loads getting carried away talking about the play offs........Snap

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            And then we had "thank you les" and "Jimmy is magic" (or something similar ),and loads getting carried away talking about the play offs........Snap
                            I remember that (and I was a staunch mid-tabler) but we didn't have a pre-season of everyone saying we'd be relegated....think it was more along the lines of dull mid-table DROSS.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              Lump on pronto as Sky Bet will give you 5/1 for a top 6 finish.
                              Iv offered kevin mc Load a £100 bet we won't be within a asses roar of the play offs towards the end of the season but despite talking up our chances,he won't take the bet.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                                No surprise that WestlondonisRs is beginning to win me over as is Rebel Rs (I've long been a fan Rebel, if I'm honest).Pinkie and Shepherds Mush, I will be delighted if your optimism proves me wrong...but I think you're kidding yourselves at least at this stage ..another week mind you, to go in the transfer window. But will we strengthen our weak defence? Hard to believe...

Hall's injury (if its anything like the ongoing tendonitis injury I suffered many years ago) could be a very major issue, especially I would think if he wants to continue his career at this level.
                                Can't believe iv got a fan,most on this board regard me as an overly negative grump who hasn't a clue what hes talking about (despite supporting the club all my life and I'm no spring chicken),maybe one day Kevin mc Load and the frog guy will become fans too��

Comment

Working...
                                X