X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.westlondonsport.com/brent...-cup-thrashing

It was only a tenner but why did I waste it with that attitude

Comment

He really doesn't seem to know what strategy to apply. In the interview after the game he suggests the players were committed and there were positives, in this one he suggests the team last night have little hope of featuring in the future. Fact is many of those that played last night will be needed throughout the season, so to alienate them now is a poor move and does nothing for team morale.

Whatever you think of last nights performance everything should be judged after a few more games. People want to ignore the two 6 in a row defeats then lord it over everyone when there is a couple of decent results. Everyone needs to just wait and give it time, half dozen more games and we will have an idea of where we will be come the end of the season and the ability of Holloway to take us forward.

Still be plenty of time for gloating on either side

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        He really doesn't seem to know what strategy to apply. In the interview after the game he suggests the players were committed and there were positives, in this one he suggests the team last night have little hope of featuring in the future. Fact is many of those that played last night will be needed throughout the season, so to alienate them now is a poor move and does nothing for team morale.

Whatever you think of last nights performance everything should be judged after a few more games. People want to ignore the two 6 in a row defeats then lord it over everyone when there is a couple of decent results. Everyone needs to just wait and give it time, half dozen more games and we will have an idea of where we will be come the end of the season and the ability of Holloway to take us forward.

Still be plenty of time for gloating on either side
        I honestly think, from what I've seen so far, we'll level out around mid table and probably stay there most of the season!

Comment

I would like to think you are right Tarbie, but for me we will be lucky to avoid relegation, much will depend on the owners and how they act, both in the transfer market and in relation to the manager. But would love to be proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            I would like to think you are right Tarbie, but for me we will be lucky to avoid relegation, much will depend on the owners and how they act, both in the transfer market and in relation to the manager. But would love to be proved wrong.
            Aside from last night, haven't looked like a relegation side to me so far. Despite the money being chucked around by some clubs, there is still a lot of dross in the bottom half of this league mate!

Comment

We haven't had a real test yet. Once we start playing our relegation rivals the true team will reveal itself.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                We haven't had a real test yet. Once we start playing our relegation rivals the true team will reveal itself.
                I think that's bit ott you can't write off start so far we have faced some favoured teams and done well

Comment

Relegation rivals ? FFS we are still in August !
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Let us hope we can beat then all and achieve relegation. (Irony)
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

We were terrible last season against the bottom clubs. We seemed to raise our game for the better sides.

Comment

Yeah, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday and Hull are all utter dross.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

this is positive at least http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...-two-divisions

Comment

Sounds terrible and I know we've had a good start in the league by our standards but I dunno what it is - I'm just not personally feeling the Ollie loving this time around.

I really would like a different manager/wish the board had selected a different manager to Ollie.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Sounds terrible and I know we've had a good start in the league by our standards but I dunno what it is - I'm just not personally feeling the Ollie loving this time around.

I really would like a different manager/wish the board had selected a different manager to Ollie.
                              I agree with all of that.

But you can't deny that we have looked pretty good in the league so far this season. Way better than relegation fodder in my opinion!

Comment

Nothing we say or think will make any difference ,it's up to the F A and the football league to stamp this out and make clubs play their next game behind closed doors if they make mass changes for cup games , as has been posted it's a plss take that's running through out football and it's an unnecessary plss take

Comment

Working...
                                X