• Show
Clear All

• Ollie. Lots of positives.

Think he is taking the ####.

What a ###### he can be. Plum.

Comment

77 I can feel a JFH rant brewing??

Comment

Can he please give us a list of the positives.

Comment

Did he really say that?

He's his own worst enemy, ain't he?!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            77 I can feel a JFH rant brewing??
            LOL. I so hope not. I'll rein it in.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Did he really say that?

He's his own worst enemy, ain't he?!!
              If he did, then I guess that just gives those of us who don't rate him even more reason for doing so, because that has go to be up there with Chemical Ali's "there are no tanks here". I guess we can now refer to him as Comical Ollie.

Comment

Did not help his cause tonight with that team and what about his assistant who genuinely knows what a derby means. Where was his input??

Comment

Doesn't do himself any favours. Who's it for?

Comment

Did not help his cause tonight with that team and what about his assistant who genuinely knows what a derby means. Where was his input??
                    Don't want to defend Bircham (I don't even know why he is assistant manager anyway) but who's to say that he didn't suggest making less changes.

Comment

Looking at the team selection would doubt any input was given as anyone could see we were ######ed before a ball was kicked.

Comment

Looking at the team selection would doubt any input was given as anyone could see we were ######ed before a ball was kicked.
                        This. It's not rocket science, is it?

Ian Holloway was left to reflect on a difficult night for his much-changed QPR side, as the Hoops bowed out of the Carabao Cup.
                        Rangers went down 4-1 to local rivals Brentford, on a night when Holloway made wholesale changes to his side in the second round tie.

The gaffer told www.qpr.co.uk: "I know some QPR fans will think that's the worst thing that could ever happen.

"I agree, I don't want to lose to them, but we made a lot of changes.

“We looked shocked in the first half and they took their chances.

"We had a lot more chances overall, but we didn't take them.

"But we'll dust ourselves down and get on with it."

Rangers trailed 3-0 after 32 minutes, before Darnell Furlong pulled a goal back with his first in QPR colours.

However, despite a dominant spell at the start of the second period, the all-important next goal of the game went the way of the Bees.

“We needed a goal early in the second half,” said Holloway.

“It didn’t come for us despite some good play, but I thought we showed character.

“I thought Ilias (Chair) was a plus.

“(Steven) Caulker coming in for more minutes was another positive.

“All in all we're disappointed to go out, of course we are. But the league campaign is our focus.”

He added: “I had decisions to make tonight with the league in mind. That's where we are.

“I'm disappointed but I'm not too downbeat despite the final scoreline.

“I don't like losing, particularly to them.

“We'll move on from tonight and focus on Cardiff in the league, where we've done we'll so far.

“Everyone wrote us off at the start of the season and we've started well in the league so it's not all doom and gloom.”

Comment

What a total muppet

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Ian Holloway was left to reflect on a difficult night for his much-changed QPR side, as the Hoops bowed out of the Carabao Cup.
                            Rangers went down 4-1 to local rivals Brentford, on a night when Holloway made wholesale changes to his side in the second round tie.

The gaffer told www.qpr.co.uk: "I know some QPR fans will think that's the worst thing that could ever happen.

Rangers trailed 3-0 after 32 minutes, before Darnell Furlong pulled a goal back with his first in QPR colours.

However, despite a dominant spell at the start of the second period, the all-important next goal of the game went the way of the Bees.

“It didn’t come for us despite some good play, but I thought we showed character.

“All in all we're disappointed to go out, of course we are. But the league campaign is our focus.”

He added: “I had decisions to make tonight with the league in mind. That's where we are.

“We'll move on from tonight and focus on Cardiff in the league, where we've done we'll so far.

“Everyone wrote us off at the start of the season and we've started well in the league so it's not all doom and gloom.”
                            Actually, I have no issues with anything he's said there. But then again, I ain't watched the game yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

The Lots of positives has been edited out.

Comment

Working...
                              X