Ollie. Lots of positives.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    For crying out load,it's like a class room of kids changing their minds every minute,this board, so suddenly, shock horrror holloway isn't as brilliant as you imagined him to be last sat and after 1st game,thinking hats back on but they will be off again for next game.....I personally could care less about tonight, our "play off" battle is way more important
    Who's changing their mind?

We were talking about a quote Holloway made.

I think it's pretty much accepted he's a very limited manager!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      For crying out load,it's like a class room of kids changing their minds every minute,this board, so suddenly, shock horrror holloway isn't as brilliant as you imagined him to be last sat and after 1st game,thinking hats back on but they will be off again for next game.....I personally could care less about tonight, our "play off" battle is way more important
      Who's changed their minds mate?

People are quite rightly picking the bones out of a terrible result against our local rivals. Just as most were quite rightly celebrating a hard fought 3 points at the weekend.

Agree with you that the league is way more important though!

Comment

The only positive for me Mr Holloway is I did not waste about £500 on a 600 mile return journey to watch another embrassing defeat in the cup.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          The only positive for me Mr Holloway is I did not waste about £500 on a 600 mile return journey to watch another embrassing defeat in the cup.
          But you would have got your money's worth if you went to a league game

Comment

Back to the nut house Holloway and let's hope they throw the key away total clueless muppet.

Comment

Respect to those who went. I wasn't there. So no judgment from me. May I suggest that we wait until Saturday - then we will see if Mr H got it right or not?

Comment

if he said that just a few days earlier he could of won the fringe best joke
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Another Holloway classic.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-says-13515534

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    But you would have got your money's worth if you went to a league game
                    We live abroad now, but have returned many times soley to watch matches at the Bush.

The air fares in August are sky high from my local airport, sometimes £350 return, and there are 2 of us.

We have got 3 or 4 UK trips this coming winter, all planned for Rangers home matches.
                    Last edited by cross it Dave; 23-08-2017, 11:21 AM.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

havent watched the highlights and turned the radio off after 60 minutes, real glad i decided last minute not to go lol.
                      end of the day it was a cup game with a weakened team, yeah its embarresing but we're still 6th in the league and our main team has looked pretty good. if that team was playing i highly doubt brentford would have beaten us.
                      only reason it feels so sore is coz it was brentford that did it to us.

people calling out ollie is ridiculous though given none of us ever thougjt wed win the cup anyway and we all know the league is the priority, i guarentee it that when we next win a game ollie will go back to being the messiah

Comment

Limited. Manager.

Comment

Some people need to see it as it is ! We may not agree with team changes that devalue cup competitions , not only at QPR but at most clubs its about squad players getting appearance money (spreading the kitty about ) you don't see a full strength team untill the latter stages
                          Was there any plusses I don't know ! if Caulker got anywhere near 90 mins that's a plus also the other polish lad getting game time is a help but further than that I just can't say

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                            Holloway you p rick. Stupid is as stupid does.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Some people need to see it as it is ! We may not agree with team changes that devalue cup competitions , not only at QPR but at most clubs its about squad players getting appearance money (spreading the kitty about ) you don't see a full strength team untill the latter stages
                              Was there any plusses I don't know ! if Caulker got anywhere near 90 mins that's a plus also the other polish lad getting game time is a help but further than that I just can't say
                              Caulker playing like a t osser really isn't any form of plus, mate.

Comment

The only positive I can see is I am positive no matter who we pick we cannot stick the ball in the net. Takes 20 good chances to score 1 goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X