No announcement yet.

Match Thread: QPR v Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We may get done for fielding a weakened team. Hang on! That means we could get done every week!

Comment

• If we're not going to take the cup seriously in future then let's not bother entering. Save ourselves the bother, save the fans money and save players legs.

Thought football was about trying to f ucking win not putting out weakened sides.

Do we have to enter what would happen if we said no thanks??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        If we're not going to take the cup seriously in future then let's not bother entering. Save ourselves the bother, save the fans money and save players legs.

Thought football was about trying to f ucking win not putting out weakened sides.

Do we have to enter what would happen if we said no thanks??
        Personally I think they should make it an U23 tournament and be done with it. Very few sides take it seriously these days...not until they get to latter stages anyway.

If sooner see our youngsters turn out and give it a go than see a half ar$ed effort from fringe players.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          If it were a horse race there would be a steward's enquiry.
          If it were a horse race they'd have put covers around nine of the team and shot them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Personally I think they should make it an U23 tournament and be done with it. Very few sides take it seriously these days...not until they get to latter stages anyway.

If sooner see our youngsters turn out and give it a go than see a half ar$ed effort from fringe players.
            Just get shot of it totally no one will turn up to watch u23 no one bothered for local derby. Bin this cup no one cares about it

Comment

• Cardiff have gone out to Burton, priorities. I don't know why people keep going to cup matches, we all know what happens. The starting eleven would tell you it's going to be a disjointed game. And before you go, you know there's going to be a wholesale team change. There's a silent majority here that won't go anywhere near cup matches, and we are a majority, look at the attendance. Cop on. Stop moaning and spend your money on something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
                Would someone please give Rangers77 back his "f acking" £3.50 booking fee so we can all move on please. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

seeing as many sides don't take it seriously perhaps QPR should and could possibly reach the QF and maybe beyond, as Bradford did a few seasons ago.

I am sick of this nonsense in the Cup competitions. It's not as if playing the 1st team bar a few changes would damage QPR's season.

Ollie could have rested Smithies, Luongo or Scowen and Washington and Mackie, with Ingram, Borysuik Sylla and Yeni coming in. Furlong for Perch who picked up a knock at the weekend. 5 changes maximum.

some would argue that playing the 2nd string is a way for them to show the manager that they should be 1st choice, but for me, it says the manager is not too bothered about this game.

Comment

• I think we're a delicate bunch of flowers who can do with playing the least amount of games in a season.

Comment

• I can't be arsed with cup games any more. I thought tonight we'd put a decent team out, being a derby, but nah. Ah well.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• If palace did genuinely offer £2mil for Manning can we please go back and accept it and I will carry him on my back to selhurst park

Also thought Ned was s hit and st fault for all four goals

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          If palace did genuinely offer £2mil for Manning can we please go back and accept it and I will carry him on my back to selhurst park

Also thought Ned was s hit and st fault for all four goals
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I can't be arsed with cup games any more. I thought tonight we'd put a decent team out, being a derby, but nah. Ah well.
                            I appreciate how frustrating it must be mate, I really do. But to think for a single second that the club or the manager will ever take a game like this seriously is naive to put it in the kindest possible way.

I actually think it's a disgrace from the club to even begin to big up these games in the way that they do and am somewhat ashamed that our manager is prepared to disrespect the fans as much as he has once again.

Say it every year, but the ONLY way to ensure that it doesn't happen is for the fans to simply stop being silly enough to fall for the hype, just once and ensure that there are no Rangers fans at the next cup game. The fallout from that would ensure that they never, ever played such stupid tricks again. Won't hapen though, too many people can't resist being taken advantage of. Funny old world at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              I appreciate how frustrating it must be mate, I really do. But to think for a single second that the club or the manager will ever take a game like this seriously is naive to put it in the kindest possible way.

I actually think it's a disgrace from the club to even begin to big up these games in the way that they do and am somewhat ashamed that our manager is prepared to disrespect the fans as much as he has once again.

Say it every year, but the ONLY way to ensure that it doesn't happen is for the fans to simply stop being silly enough to fall for the hype, just once and ensure that there are no Rangers fans at the next cup game. The fallout from that would ensure that they never, ever played such stupid tricks again. Won't hapen though, too many people can't resist being taken advantage of. Funny old world at times.
                              Totally agree.
                              If you go to any cup game connected to qpr then you are a fool to yourself.
                              Moaning about doing so when we lose then makes you a fool to everyone on the planet.

Comment

• Where was Goss? Can see him getting bombed out of the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X