Match Thread: QPR v Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    We don't have the squad depth for a cup run. A few already carrying niggles. Pointless competition treated like an inconvenience by the majority of clubs.

Make it an U23 competition.
    We should just play first team with a couple of changes until we are out, wouldn't take that long anyway!
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• Our so called weak team still has 6 players who have played at full international level, plus a couple at under 21, that first half performance was so bad it beggars belief, however who knows what could happen, a famous 4-3 maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        i can never understand why teams make loads of changes. I thought the idea of sport is to try and win not just roll over in a cup. I think you should always put your strongest side out you can as the poor fools who paid to watch deserve more.
        Funny , I thought that was the point too, but it seems consolidating in the Championship is now QPR's target.

Comment

• Inspiring to think we got Mackie and Washington on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Inagine what one of the prem teams would of done to that first half defence. Dont bare thinking about.
            we,re gonna win 4-3,we,re gonna win 4-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Jack Robinson is farking ########.
              This. I'm more useful defensively sitting in the Ellerslie. Dreadful. Quite dreadful. Had to play a right winger on the left to compensate fir his awfulness.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                Inspiring to think we got Mackie and Washington on the bench.
                god your inspiration is lacking lol
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  I can think of no excuse here 0-3 in first half at home to side bottom of the table who are your local rivals, I hope we have something up our sleeve for 2nd half as this simply is not good enough, again ! Embarrassing reserves or not !
                  It is also against Brentford's reserves. Total embarrassment once again.
                  I am so glad I couldn't get there tonight.

Comment

• We are too impressed by names. The second string seems decent enough, however, when they were given a chance they always blew the opportunity. If these are the players that are trying to get into the first team, then we are in big trouble. These players are supposed to be fighting for a place in the first team and wont to impress Ollie.

Comment

• There is nothing positive about that first half effort total shambles and embarrassing

We have no midfield as it consists of a kid no one had heard of before Northampton and Manning who is bit of a fraud who needs a spell on loan. There running rings round these two so far as they offer nothing in defence or going forwards

Comment

• the depth and quality of our squad is there for all to not see
                        but Tony thinks we got enuff
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          There is nothing positive about that first half effort total shambles and embarrassing

We have no midfield as it consists of a kid no one had heard of before Northampton and Manning who is bit of a fraud who needs a spell on loan. There running rings round these two so far as they offer nothing in defence or going forwards
                          Bring freeman on and take Manning off. Always thought he was pants.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            We are too impressed by names. The second string seems decent enough.
                            It's not though. I said it's same side given more or less two players that huffed puffed and crawled over the line against f I king Northampton I said this at start of thread when people said team looked good

Comment

• Well tonight we all understand why the club still is out looking for midfielders.. Sad, hoping for some better 45 minutes for those attending!

Comment

• Most embarrassing score line at half time of tonight's competition....
                                The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Working...
                                X