the sun today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    What rating did Pavel get? Was it more than LuaLua?
    Pawel got a 6.1, didn't really do to much when he came on as we used the left side a lot more in the second half.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

i won't be reading any paper today , worse of all i paid for 5 tkts to watch that humiliation

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Pawel got a 6.1, didn't really do to much when he came on as we used the left side a lot more in the second half.
        Thought he was decent personally....can't remember too many misplaced passes and was at least one decent cross

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Thought he was decent personally....can't remember too many misplaced passes and was at least one decent cross
          He was steady but didn't really add anything and that's the key. The rating goes up for wingers if they influence the game.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Really worth splashing out an edge coin for the sun today.
            Really nice double page centrespread on rangers 100 year anniversary

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Really worth splashing out an edge coin for the sun today.
              Really nice double page centrespread on rangers 100 year anniversary
              They could print a centrespread picture of Kelly Brook, legs wide open, and i still wouldnt buy that rag

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                They could print a centrespread picture of Kelly Brook, legs wide open, and i still wouldnt buy that rag
                I think I might get over my principals for that Norths

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Why?
                  I get a paper to read the football eating lunch or dinner. Must admit thats all i read, but found them all to be the same when it comes to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    I think I might get over my principals for that Norths

Comment

Never seen what all the fuss is about with Kelly Brook.

Got the IQ of a limp lettuce and all the acting and presenting skills of a half chewed dog biscuit.

Plus, she would need a center spread to get all of her in the picture.

Turning into a right old heifer nowadays.

Carrying more timber than a wood yard.

Comment

For the Citizen Smith Trotskyites who wont spend ten bob on that rag.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Got the IQ of a limp lettuce and all the acting and presenting skills of a half chewed dog biscuit.

she could leave her slippers under my bed any day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            she could leave her slippers under my bed any day of the week
                            I admire someone with modest tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Totally agree and you have this spot on. I don't do big lumps but would be a black mans dream
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X