X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR V Brentford

QPR boss to make changes for Brentford game
    Read more at http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...io-line-return

Smith and Sylla to start with yeni and pav wide I reckon he'll start. Eze on the bench.

Manning, Borysiuk in the middle with Ned Baptiste Furlong and Bidwell with Ingram in goal.

Comment

this is an important game and i'd hope he'd put the best team out , not that we're going to win the cup but we need to keep the winning streak going at home .

Comment

------------------------Ingram----------------------

------Furlong---------caulker----------Baptiste-----

Yeni------Manning-----Goss------Borysiuk-----Chair

--------------Smith--------------Sylla----------------

Any good ? I think our Ilias Chair will shine

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          ------------------------Ingram----------------------

------Furlong---------caulker----------Baptiste-----

Yeni------Manning-----Goss------Borysiuk-----Chair

--------------Smith--------------Sylla----------------

Any good ? I think our Ilias Chair will shine
          hope he will find a place for freeman and scowen

Comment

Caulker will more than likely start as well. Let IH have his little bit of indulgence.He made 9 changes in the last round.

Comment

and we were lucky to get over the line , play your best 11 every game a winning team is a happy team

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                hope he will find a place for freeman and scowen
                On the bench ?

Comment

Brentford will change their line up as well,the league cup (does anyone really care about the league cup !!) Is useful for trying out your squad players,experimenting a bit,I'd agree with Holloway on that

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Brentford will change their line up as well,the league cup (does anyone really care about the league cup !!) Is useful for trying out your squad players,experimenting a bit,I'd agree with Holloway on that
                    that's your opinion personally i love the league cup , olly should by now know what all of his squad are capable of , the experimenting was done last season

Comment

Depends on who played in this game today...anyone know ?

QPR’s development side made it two wins out of two by beating Huddersfield 2-1 on Monday.

Axel Prohouly and Aramide Oteh scored for visitors in the game at Huddersfield’s training ground.

Prohouly opened the scoring and Oteh restored the lead after Jack Boyle’s equaliser to clinch another victory for the Under-23s, who beat Hull 4-1 last week.

Meanwhile, Rangers manager Ian Holloway says he will make changes for Tuesday’s EFL Cup tie against Brentford.

And Linfield’s board are set to meet this week to discuss QPR’s recent offer for forward Paul Smyth.

Comment

Minimal changes for me. They have had poor start this season and have bragging rights over us from last games so for me let's slit there throat and give them good seeing too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Minimal changes for me. They have had poor start this season and have bragging rights over us from last games so for me let's slit there throat and give them good seeing too
                          right on

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Yes, I care about the League Cup. It's important for the team to continue a winning run, it is important for fans to have a cup run and the possibility of playing against the Premiership sides, especially if reaching the latter rounds. Also, it is against Brentford, so don't want to lose against them again.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Too right, i've got a Brentford "mate" who has been very gobby, I would love to shove down his throat bottom of the league and of a cup they have never won.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X