No announcement yet.

Luongo impressive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to point out people saying he's given more freedom because he doesn't have as much defensive responsibility, he's still made more tackles, more interceptions and more clearances than Scowen and Freeman, just that now he's added even more to it. The guy is pure gold and would fit into most prem teams outside the top 6 once he starts getting goals regularly.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Never rated luongo myself

Comment

He's better than Pogba. Apparently.....

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Just to point out people saying he's given more freedom because he doesn't have as much defensive responsibility, he's still made more tackles, more interceptions and more clearances than Scowen and Freeman, just that now he's added even more to it.
          All midfielders have a defensive responsibility, I'm just saying that Luongo has a proper CDM alongside him now that takes a lot of weight off his shoulders therefore allowing him to go forward more knowing he is covered by someone who can actually break up attacks.

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the walls have ears or eyes. The money clubs are watching !!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              All midfielders have a defensive responsibility, I'm just saying that Luongo has a proper CDM alongside him now that takes a lot of weight off his shoulders therefore allowing him to go forward more knowing he is covered by someone who can actually break up attacks.
              This......with bells on!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                He's better than Pogba. Apparently.....
                #ourinesta
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just to point out people saying he's given more freedom because he doesn't have as much defensive responsibility, he's still made more tackles, more interceptions and more clearances than Scowen and Freeman, just that now he's added even more to it. The guy is pure gold and would fit into most prem teams outside the top 6 once he starts getting goals regularly.
                  Do you honestly believe that?

I like the guy, but to suggest that he's close to being able to play for a top 10 Premiership side is a bit far fetched for me Nas!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the walls have ears or eyes. The money clubs are watching !!
                    Just watch the £2m offers flood in now !

Comment

He will never be a goal scorer from midfield he don't have that in his locker. He's good at what he does goal scoring midfielder he's not

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Just watch the £2m offers flood in now !
                        Only 2 ? now that would be typical QPR !

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Only 2 ? now that would be typical QPR !
                          Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Do you honestly believe that?

I like the guy, but to suggest that he's close to being able to play for a top 10 Premiership side is a bit far fetched for me Nas!
                            Have you seen some of the midfielders in that top ten?
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Have you seen some of the midfielders in that top ten?
                              Well yeah, I watch a lot of Premiership football mate. I don't see Luongo walking into any side troubling the top half of the Prem.

Do you have particular players in mind that you feel he's better than in the top 10?

Comment

Luongo is looking more impressive the more he doesn't play!

Comment

Working...
                                X