No announcement yet.

Ollies working his magic.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturally happier. Poor subs today though. And not that strong down the left...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Naturally happier. Poor subs today though. And not that strong down the left...

Didnt get to see the game or hear but bet he rested some with the millwall game coming up 77! just a thought
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Keep it up ollie and the boys
        This. We battered Ipswich today and the 2-1 score line flatters them. Baptiste my MotM. Bring on the south London scum on Tuesday night! COYRs!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          This. We battered Ipswich today and the 2-1 score line flatters them. Baptiste my MotM. Bring on the south London scum on Tuesday night! COYRs!!!!
          Cant condone expressions like " South London scum " !
          But if we play like today against Wall , i`m confident we`ll proper d ick on them
          Trust me no one wants this more than me , i work with so many Millwall boys , getting one up on them means much more to me than the likes of Brentford
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
            Cant condone expressions like " South London scum " !
            But if we play like today against Wall , i`m confident we`ll proper d ick on them
            Trust me no one wants this more than me , i work with so many Millwall boys , getting one up on them means much more to me than the likes of Brentford
            If they want to hurt us they will.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              If they want to hurt us they will.
              Ipswich took over 85 minutes to get anything out of us , Millwall arnt a patch on Ipswich

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Ipswich took over 85 minutes to get anything out of us , Millwall arnt a patch on Ipswich
                No I ment if they bring their crew. I am 6ft 4 and 15 stone and I fear what they brought last time to lr
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  No I ment if they bring their crew. I am 6ft 4 and 15 stone and I fear what they brought last time to lr
                  Last time they brought ther`e normal up for it away support. Time before ,is what your talking about ,they brought a massive firm , but only because our Youth had slapped a Millwall firm at Baker St , Wall made all manner of excuses for it ,because it dosn`t look good for some one like them to be payed out by a small club like QPR, still, that evening ,everyone was held in the BQ ,Adelaide and Conningham by the OB ,while Wall were given the freedom of Shepherds Bush , so nothing really happened.
                  They came in massive numbers ,as a show of strength ,and a lot of family fans got scared that night . Dont think many people at QPR would ever put us in the same league as Millwall for FV .
                  You poke the hornets nest ,you get stung !
                  Trust me , their thoughts are all about Leeds on Saturday , theyve got bigger fish to fry than QPR

Comment

Working...
                  X