Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    If they want to hurt us they will.
    Ipswich took over 85 minutes to get anything out of us , Millwall arnt a patch on Ipswich
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Ipswich took over 85 minutes to get anything out of us , Millwall arnt a patch on Ipswich
      No I ment if they bring their crew. I am 6ft 4 and 15 stone and I fear what they brought last time to lr
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        No I ment if they bring their crew. I am 6ft 4 and 15 stone and I fear what they brought last time to lr
        Last time they brought ther`e normal up for it away support. Time before ,is what your talking about ,they brought a massive firm , but only because our Youth had slapped a Millwall firm at Baker St , Wall made all manner of excuses for it ,because it dosn`t look good for some one like them to be payed out by a small club like QPR, still, that evening ,everyone was held in the BQ ,Adelaide and Conningham by the OB ,while Wall were given the freedom of Shepherds Bush , so nothing really happened.
        They came in massive numbers ,as a show of strength ,and a lot of family fans got scared that night . Dont think many people at QPR would ever put us in the same league as Millwall for FV .
        You poke the hornets nest ,you get stung !
        Trust me , their thoughts are all about Leeds on Saturday , theyve got bigger fish to fry than QPR
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
        X